HR at Vivriti Capital Private Limited
Views:2044 Applications:344 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:123
Vivriti Capital - Products/Securitization/Capital Markets Role (1-5 yrs)
Who we are:
Vivriti is a young, dynamic, and spirited institution that boasts of a large appetite for success through its vision of creating the largest and most valuable platform for enterprise finance. The word 'Vivriti' means progress or development and speaks volumes about our passion to continuously strive for results that add value to our ecosystem. At Vivriti, we are mission driven, challenging the status quo each day, reinventing the Indian mid-market debt market space, and creating an industry in itself.
Over the last five years, the group that consists of two companies - Vivriti Capital, a unique enterprise fintech NBFC, and Vivriti Asset Management, India's fastest growing digital alternate debt fund manager, has built significantly on its vision. Vivriti presently manages assets in excess of US$ 800 Mn, has offices in Chennai, Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi and Jaipur, and consists of a high-powered team of 200+.
Why Join Us?
We are a high energy and supremely passionate bunch of individuals. This is a diverse group of people, who would be best in what they do, are diverse and inclusive, are collaborative and extremely hardworking. Indeed a very inspiring peer group. This is a team with a shared goal of reshaping the Indian mid-market enterprise debt market and change lives of millions of people through our work.
We have a keen eye for great talent, have an appreciation for potential, and an environment which facilitates hyper-performance. Vivriti is known to present a platform to excel for those who have a desire to reach great heights in their career. We nurture our team with great care, encourage ambition, are compassionate in your failures and cheer your successes. We're proud of our collaborative culture; everyone is ready to lend a helping hand, whether it's your first day on the job or your thousandth.
Our Rewards mechanisms are aggressive. High Performance fetches non-linear Rewards. In addition to the fixed component and variable pay, we ensure long term wealth creation for our critical employees through employee stock options. Vivriti is the first tech focused NBFC and asset manager that has provided ESOP liquidity in the last 15 years.
We invest in our employees through developmental programs, Professional Development Allowances and Education Grants.
Our Benefits are better than the best. To list a few below -
Medical Care, Life and Personal Accident Insurance, Critical illness cover
Interest free loans of up to INR 10 Lacs, with no questions asked
Promoting health and wellness at the office with a well-equipped gymnasium, indoor sports facilities and recreation room. Motivating through regular fitness challenges and sports events and leagues.
Caring for your health with nutritious food, fruits served round the clock, variety of beverages, etc.
Ensuring maximum fun environment through Vivriti Premier League - a cross-team collaboration championship challenge, which is a 10-month long series of sporting contests, recreation activities on the floor, cultural celebrations, etc.
- Structure, model, and manage end-to-end deal execution for debt capital markets products such as securitisation, bilateral assignment, term loans, bonds, commercial paper, and other fixed income products.
- Have or develop a sound understanding of governing law, regulation, and regulatory / legal principles to effectively manage deals and product development.
- Contribute to new product development as part of the products team and support new product / business line launches.
- Working with teams across the organisation for high-quality product launches and deal execution for existing product offerings.
- Model and regularly maintain structured finance deals, mainly cash flow analysis, including complex deals
- Support in analyzing the performance of a portfolio of structured finance transactions, and in responding to credit events
- Model maintenance which involves regular testing and validation of models based on the most recent reports, statements published by issuers, servicers, understanding payment structures and revising the model to be in sync with expected outcome
- Stay abreast of the latest developments in the structured finance market and understand / be able to comment on their potential impact
- Prepare reports, Information Memoranda, summary and presentations as required by the nature of assignment
Desired skill set:
- MBA / CA / CFA with 1-5 years' experience in rating agency structured finance teams OR corporate bankers with experience of a range of capital market transactions OR transaction advisory / deal experience in consulting OR experience in negotiating and placing debt products as part of an NBFC treasury or products team.
- Strong understanding of rating models, experience in cash flow modelling, in creating legal documentation, negotiating legal documentation with counterparties for complex and structured transactions
- Strong understanding of law, tax, regulation pertinent to financial products
- Good experience in engaging with issuers, clients, financial partners, other investors etc. in selling new products + transaction negotiation
- Strong deal experience and first-principles thinking.
- Present / articulate / position an idea compellingly with strong oral and written communication skills
- Be ambitious and passionate as we are and ability to work effectively under pressure.
Work Environment details:
- Founder-led entrepreneurial set-up which is defined by speed, agility and creativity
- Highly empowered and critical role, which makes a difference to Vivriti Capital
- Young, energetic, and highly talented Teams
- Hard work is the defining aspect of the organization
Job Location: Chennai
Mode of Work: Work from office
Life at Vivriti
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.