HR at Vivriti Capital Private Limited
Views:3857 Applications:849 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:162
Vivriti Capital - HR Business Partner (2-8 yrs)
Are you ready to join us on our exciting journey of being a fast-growth company, but one that is maturing and needs your support in creating the right solutions that are not too cumbersome yet deliver high value?
Act as a 'trusted advisor' responsible for coaching and advising leadership on business HR matters and act as a conduit between the business and the other services offered within HR (i.e. Recruitment, Employee Relations, Learning and Development, Compensation & Benefits, Performance Management). Be a consultant to the business to recommend new approaches, policies, ways to effect continual improvement aligned to business objectives, productivity, and development.
Key Responsibilities :
- Assist in managing the Performance Management process, including Performance Appraisal, Goal Setting, and continuous performance conversations.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to enhance employee performance and ensure optimal contributions. Utilize feedback mechanisms and motivation concepts to drive individual excellence.
- Support developmental interventions, including Individual Development Plans (IDPs) and focus plans, as needed. Provide input to the Center of Excellence (COE) for organization-wide skill-building initiatives.
- Contribute to crafting policies and processes to enhance Vivriti's standing as an employer of choice. Embrace change to foster positive transformations in the organizational environment.
- Design the Employee Engagement Strategy and roll out calendarized Engagement charter to ensure employees feel pride of their association with Vivriti and look forward to come to work. Including showcase events, offsites, fun at work activities, sports leagues, etc.
- Support in Devising and implement need based and function/team-specific engagement programs.
- Stay updated on HR best practices and identify specific initiatives that can create an impact for the organization.
- Assist in conducting engagement surveys and coordinating Focus Group Discussions as needed to gather employee feedback and provide credible insights to business leadership.
- Support the Rewards and Recognition systems, including contributing to the strategy, framework design, and implementation of reward and recognition mechanisms.
- Monitor organization health indicators, identify early warning signals, and provide recommendations to address attrition and promote retention. Review staffing and attrition trends to inform management decisions.
- Be the face of the HR Function. Establish excellent rapport with stakeholders and employees. Drive HR initiatives and ensure success.
- Support the implementation of the DEI strategy, including initiatives focused on women.
- Support the execution of the Talent Management strategy as designed by the Center of Excellence (COE).
- Collaborate with other functions, such as Marketing, Compliance, ESG, Technology, etc., as required.
- Support Employee Relations by facilitating conflict management, grievance resolution, and compliance with appropriate disciplinary procedures, including Prevention of Sexual Harassment (POSH) guidelines.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- MBA from Tier I/II B-School with 2-5 years of experience as HR Business Partner or Talent Management role at MNCs or well recognised start-up
- Strong business and HR acumen, including the ability to diagnose and analyse problems and drive appropriate solutions.
- Strong communication and interpersonal relationship management skills with all levels of employees.
- Technology oriented, possessing great presentation, and excellent analytical skills.
- Well versed in HR concepts to bring in well thought-out initiatives.
- Extensive capacity to influence business leaders, organizational agility and savvy.
- Data-oriented decision-maker.
- Passion for innovative employee experience solutions and process improvement.
- Enthusiastic teammate with a demonstrated commitment to creating a positive work environment.
- Possesses a bias for action and a sense of urgency, while able to prioritize and juggle several tasks.
- Experience and comfort in working in a fast-paced, ever-changing business environment.
- Aptitude and proven ability to resolve conflicts creatively and collaboratively.
Work Environment details
- Founder-led entrepreneurial set-up, which is defined by speed, agility and creativity
- Highly empowered and critical role, which makes a difference to Vivriti Capital
- Young, energetic, and highly talented Teams
Hard work is the defining aspect of the organization.
Job Location: Chennai/Mumbai (25-30% travel required to ensure sufficient connectivity with the other location(s))
Mode of Work: Work from office