VP Human Resources at Vivriti Capital
Views:1601 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Vivriti Capital - Deputy Vice President - Client Solutions - Financial Sector (6-10 yrs)
Deputy Vice President - Client Solutions (Financial Sector)
Company profile :
- We are the pioneering player in the FinTech industry in India in the institutional credit space. We have created a one of a kind online marketplace for institutional credit, bringing together issuers and lenders, while also participating in the marketplace through their own balance sheet. Within a short span of two years, the platform has gained immense traction, and today we boast of 100+ clients, 100+ investors and credit deal closures of close to INR 20,000 Crs till date.
- We are backed by one of the leading global Private Equity firms and have also been successful in attracting high quality talent from some of the leading companies and universities globally. With the fundamentals in place, we are now gearing up for our next phase of high growth, and we are further building up our team to take the company to the next level.
- At Vivriti Capital, we have set out with the ambition of becoming the largest marketplace providing debt products to financial institutions and corporates. The marketplace is backed by a strong credit assessment process, our own lending programme; while at its crux facilitating efficient interactions between the participants on the marketplace - issuers/Clients and investors.
About the team and role :
- The Client Solutions Group has been tasked with ensuring that the client experience on the marketplace is optimal, while also holding responsibility for both the revenue streams of the company. The role will interact with various clients with a debt requirement. You will liaise and help structure financial products for the client, act as a syndicator and close the deal.
Key responsibilities :
- Cater to the debt requirement of clients by sourcing business and offering bespoke financial products from the company's suite of products - a functional knowledge of structured debt products will be an advantage
- Front-end product delivery to clients across various real economy sectors to mid-market and large-market corporates.
- Experience in lending to consumer facing, real economy sectors will be preferred
- Understanding the credit-worthiness of clients; building an intimate knowledge of the business model and the balance sheet and monitoring this on an on-going basis
Desired Skills and Experience :
- MBA Finance/ CA
- Possess 6-10 years of relevant experience in financial services, i.e. structured finance products, mid-market corporate lending; preferably with an NBFC.
- Be brilliant with numbers, analysing financial statements, interpreting data and solving problems and at the same time be able to build business relationships, talk to various levels of an organisation (CXOs to analysts), get work done by various people
- Ability to structure, discuss the deal contours with the relevant stakeholders - internal and external, and execute the transactions to meet the client's complex financing requirements (end to end) within the purview of business and regulatory requirements.
- Be personable and have a presence; and be able to hold conversations and negotiations
- Present / articulate / position an idea compellingly
- Make sense of the macros - economic analysis, sectoral drivers, what regulators do
- Possess a good eye for detail and ability to work effectively under pressure
- Think strategically - convey as much in stakeholder conversations and also aid in thought leadership within the team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
We assure you :
- An opportunity to play a formative role in an ambitious financial services marketplace spanning investment banking, debt capital markets, institutional finance, retail lending and asset management
- A journey that will challenge and reward you in a manner few others will
Location : Chennai