Vivriti Capital - Deputy Vice President - AMC Sales (8-12 yrs)
Vivriti Asset Management (VAM - https://www.vivritiamc.com/)
Vivriti is a fixed-income only fund house with differentiated products that help investors earn meaningful returns in a lower-for-longer and volatile interest rate environment
- Samarth Bond Fund - rated AA+ (CRISIL), the highest rated fixed-income AIF to date.
- Short Term Bond Fund - The first debt AIF to return capital through life of the fund, returning 500 bp over short duration MFs
All our offerings are designed to maximize risk adjusted return for the informed investor without compromising on
- Safety (first loss protection)
- Liquidity (Quarterly payout of interest, principal)
- Return (alpha over other products / direct bonds)
The AIF business (SEBI registered Cat 2 AIF) builds on the group credentials
- Vivriti Capital runs the largest enterprise debt platform in the country and has facilitated debt placements of INR 30,000 Cr in the last 3 years with nil credit losses. The parent company is a RBI registered SI-NBFC with a networth of 700 Cr & a balance sheet size of 1,500 Cr. The balance sheet is used for skin-in-the-game capital investing into debt of the accredited issuers on the platform.
- We have raised the largest ever series A&B rounds for a fintech co in India cumulating 100mn$ from marquee investors like Creation Investments USA & LGT Liechtenstein
- Staffed with 200+ ambitious people who are excited about the opportunity in Indian fixed income markets. Largest team of 50+ credit & risk managers supported by 30 data scientists
- Founders have seen through 5 credit crises in the past decade starting from the erstwhile unified Andhra Pradesh microfinance crises, US fed taper tantrum effects on EM credit, demonetisation, GST, multiple natural calamities like floods & tsunamis through with nil credit losses
Please do check our digital addresses to know more about us :
Parent / Holding Company : https://www.vivriticapital.com/
Credit Marketplace : https://www.credavenue.com/
LinkedIn : Vivriti Capital & Vivriti Asset Management
About the team and role:
We are expanding the current team to match the market opportunity. As part of the AMC sales team, you will maximise institutional and family office coverage.
- Onboarding bank, insurance, corporate treasuries, and family offices through right selling
- Empanelling key distributors
- Maintaining effective & efficient communication on markets and fund updates to all investors and partners
- Reporting on-ground market intelligence / competitor launches / market share tracking to head office
- Reports of Head - Institutional Sales & Distribution based in Mumbai
Required Skills :
- MBA / CA
- At least 8 years of direct institutional sales in a mutual fund
- Sound knowledge of markets and products including competing alternatives
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Keen focus on execution & outcomes
- Constantly upping the standards and delivering with energy and ownership
- Reliable, rigorous with analytical skills, problem-solving and a sense of priorities.
- Strong presentation skills and experience of presenting to larger audiences. Gravitas and the ability to seek and audience and hold a conversation with CXO / promoter levels.
We Assure You:
- An opportunity to engage meaningfully with institutional investors through interesting and first to market products
- The thrill of a sunshine industry and the impact you can create
- An opportunity to play a formative role in an ambitious financial services marketplace spanning investment banking, debt capital markets, institutional finance, retail lending and asset management
- A journey that will challenge and reward you in a manner few others will