Vivriti Capital - Capital Markets Role (8-12 yrs)
The Role :
As a Head of Capital Markets, we are looking for an individual who can help us shape our capital markets strategy across India. This is a critical role that requires someone who has both a deep understanding of capital markets and various debt funding strategies as well as the leadership ability to drive decision making with internal and external stakeholders in an important strategic area for Vivriti Capital.
What will you do:
- Design a fundraising process, segment investors, and onboard them
- Drive legal negotiation/documentation with funding counterparties alongside counsel
- Run the marketing process for individual deals on the platform and more holistically for the company from a capital markets perspective by creating investor artifacts, engaging in webinars, investor events, etc.
- Manage existing and potential investor relationships, both impact and commercial
- Partner cross-functionally with our Credit, Engineering, and Risk teams to drive strategy and optimize tactics as it relates to capital markets
- Lead our capital markets team with the ability to expand globally
- Review and approve all information before shared with investors
- Design investor reporting for deals and general marketing purposes
The ideal candidate would
- Possess 8-12 years of relevant experience in financial services, i.e. debt capital markets / structured credit / lending to financial institutions / selling financial products
- Be brilliant with numbers, analysing financial statements, interpreting data and solving problems and at the same time be able to build business relationships, talk to various levels of an organisation (CXOs to analysts)
- Present / articulate / position an idea compellingly
- Make sense of global markets and macros - economic analysis, drivers, what regulators do
- Be as ambitious as we are, and hence willing to travel, go out of her / his way to forge relationships, burn the midnight oil to meet goals and deadlines
- Have demonstrated resilience - stayed with companies and taking businesses to scale, have preferably not - hopped jobs
- Have demonstrated acumen and intent through excellent academic record
To get to know you better, we will
- Like to speak with you for both of us to gauge compatibility (phone call / Skype)
- Ask you to attempt 2 case studies pertaining to business, financial and economic analysis and present your assessment to the team
- Call you over to our office in Mumbai / Chennai to meet with the team
We assure you :
- An opportunity to play a formative role in an ambitious financial services marketplace spanning investment banking, debt capital markets, institutional finance, retail lending and asset management
- A journey that will challenge and reward you in a manner few others will
You will report to a Founder and Partner who leads Capital Markets and will be based of Chennai / Mumbai.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.