VP Human Resources at Vivriti Capital
Views:4537 Applications:204 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Vivriti Capital - Associate - Treasury (2-5 yrs)
Associate - Treasury
Company profile :
- We are the pioneering player in the FinTech industry in India in the institutional credit space. We have created a one of a kind online marketplace for institutional credit, bringing together issuers and lenders, while also participating in the marketplace through their own balance sheet. Within a short span of two years, the platform has gained immense traction, and today we boast of 100+ clients, 100+ investors and credit deal closures of close to INR 16,000 Crs till date.
- We are backed by one of the leading global Private Equity firms and have also been successful in attracting high quality talent from some of the leading companies and universities globally. With the fundamentals in place, we are now gearing up for our next phase of high growth, and we are further building up our team to take the company to the next level.
About the team and role :
- Vivriti Capital seeks a Treasury Associate to support its growing operations. The person will work both within Treasury and with a diverse set of cross functional stakeholders along with external banking partners.
- This position requires a self-starter who will work to support Treasury processes, analytics and reporting that provide information in a clear manner to senior management. The successful candidate should be comfortable with ambiguity, large complex data and balancing multiple competing priorities.
Key responsibilities :
- Projecting the firms cash position
- Maintain fund rise accounts (Bank Loans, Debentures, Commercial Papers, Securitization, Asset Sale etc)
- Asset Liability Management (Liquidity and Interest Rate Risk)
- Business Planning (Budgeting and Forecasting)
- Dealing with banks and financial institutions to negotiate the interest rates & credit limit
- Dealing with credit rating agencies
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field with 2+ years of experience in Treasury, Finance or banking industry. M.B.A from top B-school
- Adept with MS excel, word, PPT and other similar tools.
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills with keen attention to detail.
- Prior experience in global treasury operations.
- Motivated self-starter that can work independently with limited supervision.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple deliverables.
- Eager to learn and willing to take on additional assignments and/or ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
We assure you :
- An opportunity to play a formative role in an ambitious financial services marketplace spanning investment banking, debt capital markets, institutional finance, retail lending and asset management
- A journey that will challenge and reward you in a manner few others will
Location : Chennai
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.