Vivriti Capital - Associate Company Secretary (1-3 yrs)
- Assisting in compliance as per Companies Act, 2013, RBI NBFC regulations and any other regulations as may be applicable to the Company from time to time.
- Liaising & dealing with Statutory and regulatory authorities such as ROC/RBI /SEBI etc.
- Assist in reporting to the Board and liaison with Board of directors, internal & external stakeholders.
- Assist in conducting of Board, general and other committee meetings.
- Drafting of minutes of Board, general and other committee meetings and follow up actions thereof.
- Must be proficient in e-filings and handling the website of RBI and the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
- Should keep abreast with the latest regulatory changes/ requirements and adhere to such requirements.
- Ability to assess, review and develop framework, processes and policies.
- Maintenance of statutory registers and manage tasks related to securities, their transfer and transmission.
- Manage internal and statutory audits on regular basis.
- Other operational works like client documentation, charge execution, maintenance and tracking.
- Any other secretarial and operational support to the Company's existing structure.
- Possess good inter-personal skills and maintain cordial relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
The ideal candidate would
- Be a qualified member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) with 1-3 years of experience. The person will be responsible for assisting and managing the compliance, operations and secretarial activities.
- Possess relevant secretarial experience, preferably in financial sector.
- Should be dynamic and a team-player at the same time should be able to handle independently the given tasks.
- Possess good oral, written communication and interaction skills.
- Be ambitious and passionate as we are and ability to work effectively under pressure.
To get to know you better, we will
- Like to speak with you for both of us to gauge compatibility
- Call you over to our office in Chennai to meet with the team
We assure you
- An opportunity to play a formative role in an ambitious environment.
The role will be based out of Chennai
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.