Vivriti Capital - Associate Company Secretary (1-3 yrs)
- Assisting in compliance as per Companies Act, 2013, RBI NBFC regulations and any other regulations as may be applicable to the Company from time to time.
- Liaising & dealing with Statutory and regulatory authorities such as ROC/RBI /SEBI etc.
- Assist in reporting to the Board and liaison with Board of directors, internal & external stakeholders.
- Assist in conducting of Board, general and other committee meetings.
- Drafting of minutes of Board, general and other committee meetings and follow up actions thereof.
- Must be proficient in e-filings and handling the website of RBI and the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
- Should keep abreast with the latest regulatory changes/ requirements and adhere to such requirements.
- Ability to assess, review and develop framework, processes and policies.
- Maintenance of statutory registers and manage tasks related to securities, their transfer and transmission.
- Manage internal and statutory audits on regular basis.
- Other operational works like client documentation, charge execution, maintenance and tracking.
- Any other secretarial and operational support to the Company's existing structure.
- Possess good inter-personal skills and maintain cordial relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
The ideal candidate would
- Be a qualified member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) with 1-3 years of experience. The person will be responsible for assisting and managing the compliance, operations and secretarial activities.
- Possess relevant secretarial experience, preferably in financial sector.
- Should be dynamic and a team-player at the same time should be able to handle independently the given tasks.
- Possess good oral, written communication and interaction skills.
- Be ambitious and passionate as we are and ability to work effectively under pressure.
To get to know you better, we will
- Like to speak with you for both of us to gauge compatibility
- Call you over to our office in Chennai to meet with the team
We assure you
- An opportunity to play a formative role in an ambitious environment.
The role will be based out of Chennai