Vivriti Capital - Area Manager - Risk (2-6 yrs)
Key Responsibility -
- Preparing risk-based review plan detailing the scope, nature and timing of review activities and completing risk reviews as per plan. Plans to include process, files, branch & IT reviews.
- Meetings with function heads of different process/function/business, prepare the action plans with due dates and ensure timely closure of review.
- Liaises with all business units to ensure successful implementation of risk review plans.
- Serves as the key contact for external reviewers for conduct of review of clients per laid down policies and procedures of the organization.
- Develops and update internal review operating procedures manual.
- Continuous improvement of processes through usage of technology.
- Providing in-depth training to new team members to enable them to carry out independent risk reviews.
- Review of transaction files to understand processes and design controls, identification of process gaps, areas of weak internal controls, identify key areas of risk within the business and propose appropriate controls to mitigate the risks.
- To execute, schedule, participate in branch reviews and field visit as per approved schedule and in line with the risk review SOP and report findings. Highlight and present key risk areas to the credit committee.
- To track performance of client post review, follow up and closure of all open items identified in the course of Risk review.
- Ensure that review effort is aimed at reviewing existence and appropriateness of systems/procedures for various processes. Ensuring all financial transactions are checked for accuracy & reliability.
- Any other tasks/assignments as may be assigned in the normal course of business
Preference/Required Skill sets-
a) Open for extensive travel across India
b) Experience of working in a fast-moving environment and ability to work at pace.
c) Should have strong domain experience across some of the Loan products like Housing Loans, Personal Loans, Business Loans, Commercial vehicle finance, Asset Backed Financing.
d) Should understand the Loan processes across Marketing, Sourcing, Credit & Operations.
e) Should be able to conduct detailed walkthroughs of various processes to gain understanding of the processes and controls and should be able to identify areas of improvements.
f) Draft report documents on the work performed and maintain work papers.
g) Assign tasks to the team members, monitor work performed by the team members and provide status updates to internal and external stakeholders.
h) Should have good oral and written communication skill and should be able to articulate queries / observations to clients.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.