HR at Jigya Software Services (P) Ltd
Views:518 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Viveja - Site Lead - Customer Service (10-15 yrs)
Flexible working US Shift Timings
The Site Leader is responsible for overall leadership and operations of the customer service (CS) center as well as director of the board and employer for the local legal entity with all related responsibilities. In this role, you will set the vision and direction for our India Team.
You will lead a large team of associates and managers to improve the customer experience, increase productivity and maintain service levels.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage a team of 1-3 Operations Managers.
- Maintain required staffing levels to drive network service levels and ensure high quality and productivity for the Site In Hyderabad.
- Develop and achieve performance goals and objectives in order to constantly improve customer experience. Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Viveja's policies and procedures; additional responsibilities include interviewing, training and motivating employees; planning, assigning and directing work; rewarding and disciplining employees; and effective conflict resolution.
- Effectively partner and build productive working relationships with direct reports, peers, leadership, and other departments.
- Manage the career growth and development of the Operations Management team by driving focus on Viveja's Core Values and Leadership Principles.
- Play a critical role in building management depth by providing guidance and mentorship to all levels of leadership within their organizational units, as well as serving as an outstanding role model.
- Successfully manage employee relationship and, whenever needed, liaise with labor unions and/or employee representatives to the best interest of all involved parties.
- Partner with Global Real Estate & Facilities to ensure the highest standard for all in-country facilities.
- Continually measure and evaluate all work processes.
- Develops and drives strategies and programs which improve the competitive position and profitability of the site and organization at large.
- Participates in business leadership meetings.
- Degree or equivalent experience in Customer Service, Finance/Banking Operations, International BPO's or related field.
- Experience managing large organizations (200+), ideally in CS.
- Strong commitment to leadership, employee development, a keen interest in and familiarity with technical systems, in addition to an exceptional level of dedication, motivation and emotional intelligence.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English, as well as a strong technical and analytical aptitude.
- Proficient with Excel and able to run data analysis and dive deep effectively.
- Strong knowledge of the local market.
- Experience managing large organizations (200 to 300+), ideally in CS.
- Six Sigma Green or Black Belt.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.