Assistant Manager - Administration & Finance at Vital Paper Private Limited
Views:858 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:133
Vital Paper - Chief Executive Officer (10-15 yrs)
This is a critical role within the organization. The incumbent will be an exceptional leader who will develop, execute, oversee and measure the success of the venture's strategy. S/He will provide leadership and direction to an executive
- Set the vision for the company and define the overall strategy from launch to scale; including long-term goals
- Cultivate a high-performance company culture and develop company values that attract world-class talent
- Scale and develop the team, including recruitment of management team, Leverage all stakeholders networks for recruitment
- Drive day-to-day operations, align resources to achieve key business priorities and proactively mitigate business, operational & governance risks
- Support the customer-centric development of a B2B e-commerce technology platform for paper, by providing expert guidance.
- Provide direction and expert guidance to all functional areas - product, supply chain, finance, partner recruitment etc.
- Leverage the investors capabilities and network strategically to achieve business goals
- Continue to develop the business model ahead of the market by identifying new business opportunities and translating them into new revenue streams in an entrepreneurial manner
- Serve as chief external spokesperson and public champion for the business by representing the Venture at conferences, events and in the press
- Own the P&L and manage cash flow. Manage burn rate while growing the business ahead of market disruption
- Work closely with the board on fund raising through seed / venture funding.
- Regularly report updates to the Board of Directors and corporate stakeholders/ investors regarding progress on strategic priorities, and collaborate with the Board to accelerate progress
- Define short term and long-term strategy and goals.
- Deliver high-performance company culture
- Recruit and retain key management team
- Achieve financial budgets / targets, particularly revenue, cash flow and burn rate
- Deliver technology platform for B2B e-commerce
- Position the venture positively to all external stakeholders
- Raise seed / venture funding
- 10 years of leadership experience, preferably in B2B e-commerce with 5+ years of experience leading and scaling a high growth business (start-up), preferably a company with venture funding and 50+ employees
- P&L responsibilities at CEO level or head of a significant BU
- Proven track record of building successful technology platforms and products from the ground up
- Experienced leader: able to manage ambiguity and uncertainty, define a clear vision and motivate the team, as well as recruit top talent
- Experience in managing Board of Directors and corporate stakeholders through regular updates on business performance and progress
- Relationships into potential customer and merchant partner companies would be beneficial
- Keeping up the highest levels of compliance and business ethics should be natural, with a willingness to take responsibility