Assistant Vice President at Vistaar Finance
Views:910 Applications:215 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Vistaar Finance - Head - Product Development (5-10 yrs)
Purpose of the role :
- To ensure our current product portfolio stays relevant to our targeted customer segment, is in line with the vision statement of the company and remains competitive in the environment we operate in.
- Keeping oneself abreast of changing market scenario so that existing products are periodically updated to remain relevant on our value proposition.
- To ensure new products are launched to exploit market opportunities that would be in line with our overall mission and vision.
- To devise and drive the marketing strategies.
- To drive our business objectives based on above, in terms of disbursement, AUM and portfolio quality with appropriate marketing support.
- Drive new initiatives and product lines to build the overall business of the company that cuts across the MSME space
- Monitor, track and deliver volumes, x Bucket & NPA in line with OP for each individual product segment
- Monitor branch performance variance to Op and ensure struggling branches are provided adequate support
- Develop and execute marketing plan in line with the product/ geography focus
- Build brand image and visibility among internal as well as external customers
- Implementation and hand-holding of new products across specified locations
- Liasoning with the IT team to ensure that the product is ready to be launched
- Reviewing product data to ensure that the field force is kept up to date on new developments regarding our products or competitor products
- Enabling the field forces to sell the product to target customers and staying in regular touch with them
- Reviewing the existing products on a regular basis and improving them based on requirement.
- Planning and evaluation campaigns about the existing and new products in association with marketing team
- Reporting to top management about the product and its performance on a time to time basis.
- Conducting training sessions about new products and also strengthening existing product information.
- Identifying the weak areas/revenue loss segment and taking corrective measures by engaging different stakeholders
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.