HR Manager at Visiontech Systems International LLC
Views:55 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Visiontech Systems - Technical Presales Lead - Data Center & Cloud Architect (5-15 yrs)
Purpose of position
- In this position you will be responsible for providing pre-sales support to our internal sales and technical staff, customers and distribution partners with sizing guidance on Active Data Center and Hyperconverged Systems encompassing Networking, Servers & Storage integrated solutions.
- You will provide product based technical sales support to authorized business partners, liaise with reseller and distribution partners to guide, collect and document detailed End customer solution configuration information.
- You will plan, manage and direct solution integration team documentation to enable accurate solution assembly based on end customer requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities
Presales & Solution Architect:
- Attend meetings with potential Clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution
- Create & Define right sizing and design guidance for Network, Server, Storage and hyperconverged solutions including cloud architecture
- Capable to design end-to-end solution for hybrid data center using multi-vendor technologies and produce battle card presentation to justify the proposed design and its benefits
- Recommend right sizing and design guidance state-of-the art solutions in ICT / Cloud based on customer requirement and market trend.
- Work with Vendors to feedback on issues with current products and provide input around new products
- Produce accurate BoM's based on customer requirements.
- Provide validated solutions designs.
- Support partners with relevant product materials and reports for site preparation and competitive information.
- Work with Local country sales teams to produce quotations.
- Work with Solutions Sales desk to support and report on opportunity registration activity.
- Maintain visibility with vendors and customers to create a competitive distribution advantage for Visiontech products and services.
- Contact for customer inquiries regarding pricing and solution designs.
- Maintain competitive awareness of other vendor products and ensure
- Assist with customer events as necessary.
- Maintain and develop own knowledge of Visiontech ICT services portfolio through vendor and third party partners taken to market via the reseller channel.
- Monitor and supervisor technical project teams on complicated projects to ensure seamless project execution.
- Handles technical escalations resulting out of solution challenges
- Liaison with OEM vendors and TAC for solution/ design related bottlenecks that are beyond project manager's boundary.
- Coordinates effectively with Projects Team for Project Knowledge Transfer in details. Following information to be provided by Presales to project team
e) High-level customer expectations
- Acts in supporting role, during phases of Project from inception through completion.
Customer Relationship Handling
- Influences Sales and Accounts team in winning of business by providing right solution
- Manages customer expectations and intervenes in solution challenges during project delivery phase
- Manages Change (if customer is requiring changes to the solution)
- Service Quality - Process Adherence and Enhancement
- Responsible for adherence to process
- Project Templates
- Scope of Work template
- Vendor accredited specialist qualification - Storage/Datacenter/Servers. With Strong hands-on and knowledge and recommended Professional Certificates for Cisco, Huawei, VMWare, Dell, IBM, AWS, Microsoft Azure and relevant product portfolio.
- Experience with Data Center management and monitoring software
- Knowledge of storage solutions as NetApp, EMC, HP, Dell, IBM, X-IO, Whiptail, etc. is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Converged Infrastructure solutions IBM, Huawei, Nutanix, Cisco
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Server and Desktop virtualization to design an end-to-end VDI solution for a customer.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Fluent command in English and ability to steer quality technical presentation for solutions to the customer
Ready to relocate to UAE.
Employment Visa to be provided by Company
Salary offered: 12-22LPA