HR at Visionet Systems Private Limited.
Views:594 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Visionet Systems - Vice President/Head - Alliances Management & Marketing (16-28 yrs)
VP/ Head Alliances Management & Marketing
The head of Alliance Management is a strategic leadership role in Visionet. The incumbent will help the company grow and expand by establishing connections with other stakeholders and partners. The alliance manager aims to solidify relationships to ensure the continued long-term benefits of the company.
The incumbent will lead by example to bring best practices, strong account management & governance framework and people management skills.
- Sourcing new partners and executing exciting partnership solutions
- Negotiating attractive partnership deals and ensuring mutually beneficial partnership terms that are in line with business objectives and strategy
- Maintaining and deepening relationships with existing partners
- Build and develop commercial and strategic relationships with our key targeted partners
- Work with other teams internal to the organization to ensure that Alliance and Partnership goals are synchronized with organizational goals.
- Encourage and supervise any collaborations with partner brands.
- Negotiate and finalize deals with partners and alliances that benefit the company
- Attend various trade fairs and networking events on behalf of the company.
- Strategize newer ways to grow current partnerships
- Responsible for the strategy, go-to-market tactics and engagement model for a portfolio of alliance partner
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with partners in order to strengthen existing relationships and develop new ones.
Who we are looking for?
- You have prior experience in a similar role and a strong track record of success in building strategic partnerships.
- You have experience working with senior stakeholders to find win-win solutions.
- You are highly goal oriented, assertive and a hands-on, problem solver.
- You possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- You demonstrate the ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- You have excellent organizational and time management skills