Associate Director - HR at Visionet Systems Pvt Ltd
Views:2146 Applications:449 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Visionet Systems - Strategy Analyst (5-10 yrs)
- It is our vision is to make Strategy Planning part of Visionet's overarching competitive strategy and push it up to decision makers at every level. At Visionet, high focus on Impact and Ownership allows for freedom to each to experiment and innovate. The pride is when you see the impact of what you have created.
- The ability to see what your contribution does to the business is a rare experience, add to that the fact that the impact of it is felt by your friends and family in India - the experience is extremely gratifying.
- This job role is an invitation to the brightest minds out there, one who craves to make a difference and is full of ideas to support the craving. This role is for an aspirational and analytical individual who delights in their own and their organization's success. As part of the strategy team you will be working with the leadership team on strategic initiatives implementation and execution.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Define and lead strategic performance projects, manage stakeholders to drive outcomes
- Take ownership of business-critical initiatives - project launches, internal process improvements, implementation, business outcome achieved
- Contribute actively to business decisions through both qualitative inputs and in-depth quantitative analysis
- Drive business performance insights working closely with the sales and delivery teams
- Conduct ongoing analysis of key business drivers, trends and performance indicators. Defining, designing, executing strategy for new/existing business.
- Ability to study the existing market base, customer segment and finding avenues for new market/target customer base.
- Execute complex process and quality improvement initiatives; report and communicate the results from process improvement efforts to the leadership along with recommendations.
- Develop oneself into a subject matter expert in the process that he/she is managing.
- Visualize data and analysis findings into intuitive reports and dashboards for business stakeholders
Key attributes of the incumbent :
- An engineering graduate from top-tier institutions with full-time MBA from a reputable institute in the Tier 1 & Tier 2 league.
- Should have minimum 5+ year work experience
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills and detail orientation
- Strong communication skills including building compelling presentation
- Penchant for business, curiosity about numbers and persistence to work with data to tease out insights.