Associate Director - HR at Visionet Systems Pvt Ltd
Views:603 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Visionet Systems - Senior Program Manager - Talent Acquisition - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SMCHRD/TISS (12-18 yrs)
1. Developing, managing, and maintaining a highly-skilled team to assist with talent development.
2. Understanding workforce planning and resource forecasting by working with the resourcing team to feed into recruitment timelines.
3. Anticipating the organization's future and working with senior executives to advise on recruiting tactics that will help to sustain the company's success.
4. Developing and retaining a diverse talent acquisition team.
5. Applying strategies to attract diverse candidates to all areas of the business.
6. Managing and delivering reports and data when required
Required key skills
1. Should be an engineering graduate + an MBA from a top premier institute.
2. Pushing talent acquisition change programs from both a strategic and operative level.
3. Excellent at communication and presentation.
4. Analytical and capable of reading data and reports to assess complex information
5. Flexible in role definitions/responsibilities and willing to go the extra mile as needed to produce effective results as expected from this role.