Manager - HR at Visionet Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Views:862 Applications:218 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:113
Visionet Systems - Marketing Leader (14-25 yrs)
About The Role:
- As the head of Marketing, this role will be responsible for managing and growing the organizations- business through managing and growing integrated marketing and business development function. The role will work closely with Visionet's Senior Leadership team and drive external and internal strategic communication through digital, social media and PR channels.
- This is a role for an ambitious and aggressive individual who delights in her own and organization's success. We have a highly open and meritocracy-based culture where high performing people have the autonomy to take decisions and grow themselves and their teams. We have compensation and incentive policies that encourage high performers disproportionately.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage the central marketing function for the business unit through in-house and outsourced teams
- End-to-end responsibility for running successful marketing campaigns and generate business growth opportunities
- Responsible for all the communications that go out of Visionet India to the outside world including website, social media, business partners, and affiliates
- The role will encompass working with multiple marketing and PR agencies, driving marketing operations through them and provide overall governance
- Single ownership of quality and frequency of content including thought papers, industry trends, marketing campaign materials such as emails, blogs, social media, website, press releases, etc.
- Coordinate and develop relationships with industry-leading media and publications and analyst companies to get the company's brand exposure.
- Contribute to marketing and campaign strategies resulting in significant positive movements in lead generation, views, and interest from the relevant audience, etc.
- Coordinate with the company's digital marketing agencies and own the quality of deliverables. Keep bringing the newness to keep the campaigns refreshing and innovative
Key Attributes of the Incumbent :
- Must be a strategic thinker, with an ability to visualize and execute clearly defined marketing strategies to create a positive brand and business impact
- Should have experience in B2B integrated marketing and business development
- Must have an excellent track record of successfully running marketing functions in IT/ITES companies
- Must be driven by key metrics to measure and improve the marketing efficacy, should have expertise in marketing tools
- Should have managed vendors and/or marketing agencies in the past
- Should have the ability to work in a high energy start-up environment with new BPM and technology solutions.
- Must be a self-starter, have the ability to take ownership and work productively under minimal supervision.
- Should have excellent communication (both written and oral), highly driven with a desire to excel.
- MBA in Marketing from premium institute
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.