Associate Director - HR at Visionet Systems Pvt Ltd
Views:861 Applications:225 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Visionet Systems - Manager/Senior Manager/AD/Director/Senior Director - Operations - US Mortgage Services (7-20 yrs)
Position: Manager/Senior Manager/Associate Director/Director/Senior Director - Operations
Experience : 7-21 Years
Qualification : BE/B Tech+ MBA/Premier Institute
Location : Bangalore/ Coimbatore
Company Overview :-
- Founded in 1995, Visionet is a premier technology solutions and business process management company headquartered in US having operations spread in 5 countries and 8 office locations. We provide strategic business value to an extensive and impressive list of marquee customers across a variety of industries namely BFSI, Retail, CPG, Manufacturing. Visionet's core expertise includes enterprise resource planning and business application, business intelligence and analytics, e-commerce, mobile solutions, and cloud engineering.
- Our keen focus on cutting edge technologies of analytics and data science, artificial intelligence & machine learning, virtual & augmented reality lets us deliver some of the most innovative solutions and makes us an employer of choice for the best industry talent. Our growing team of over 3,000 devoted and accomplished technology professionals around the world make us the partner of choice for organizations committed to achieving success in their category, industry, and marketplace. Visionet makes significant investments in skill development and personal growth for its employees, creating one of the most stable talent pools in the industry. Our vast reserves of combined real-world experience and an emphasis on collaboration makes Visionet a great place to work and grow.
- 2019 has been a phenomenal year where we have delivered enormous success in terms of revenue achievement by clocking more than ~50% growth in the revenue numbers. While we have seen great success, we are hungry to do more. Our industry does not respect tradition - it only respects innovation. Our job is to ensure that Visionet thrives in BFSI space.
- Speed will be the name of our game hence be invested into your work and be the best you can be.- Is the mantra we follow.
If you are hungry for challenging assignments, you are passionate about new learnings, willing to thrive in a fast-paced environment then we have a suitable role for you
About the role:
- This role holder will work closely with the Senior Leadership team and will be responsible for managing the operations of our US Mortgage Services business division. This role has the ability to view the Big picture and to work effectively for the process standards and capacities. The candidate shall be solely accountable for the SLAs of the client and to take care of end to end process delivery.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Establish quality standards for various operational areas, ensuring a high-quality customer experience while adhering to the SLAs and work processes.
- KPI Management like C-Sat, Quality, process P&L
- Monitor overall functioning of processes, identifying improvement areas and implementing adequate measures to maximize customer satisfaction levels.
- Lead and champion process improvement & innovation initiatives.
- Manage escalations by resolving client concerns and queries in a timely manner.
- Manage people functions like manpower planning, performance improvements and training, attendance, attrition etc.,
- Facilitate smooth transition of processes from various clients.
- The world is changing fast. Big will not beat small anymore. It will be the fast beating the slow-
Key attributes of the incumbent:
- The incumbent should be an engineering / an MBA from a top-tier institution (engineering with MBA is preferred but not mandatory)
- 5+ years experience prior to / post completion of MBA program.
- Excellent analytical, excel and presentation and influencing skills
- Flexible in role definitions/responsibilities and willing to go the extra mile as needed to produce effective results as expected from this role.
- Solution Oriented - can work with minimum guidance to design solutions in solving business as well as day to day operations problem.
- Hands on and self-starter. Comfortable to work in fuzzy environment and handle resistance towards Change.
- Good understanding of numbers - exposure to Data Visualization / Operations Analytics / HR Analytics. Ability create useful insights based on large / small data sets and drive inferences / conclusions. - Strategic thinker, result driven, must exhibit high customer sensitivity and service orientation.
- Adaptable to changing business needs, conditions and work responsibilities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-driven, and team-oriented environment