HR at Visionet Systems Private Limited.
Views:425 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Visionet Systems - Director - Presales & Solutions - Banking & Financial Services Domain (11-25 yrs)
Director - Banking & Financial Services (BFS) Presales and Solutions
About Visionet Systems:
The Company Visionet Systems, Inc. is a privately held and employee owned company developing and deploying high value, productivity enhancing technology solutions for medium-sized and enterprise-level organizations for over twenty five years. Founded in 1995 in Cranbury, New Jersey, Visionet offers its clients a comprehensive range of technology-related services, including business consulting, software products, administration, helpdesk, content migration, database management and other technology services, and technology-driven business process outsourcing.
Our esteemed customers include many leading businesses in their respective industries. We have a special focus on Banking & Financial Services and are currently working aggressively to grow our team in this space. Our legacy business lines include Retail, Fashion, and Consumer Packaged Goods. With over 7000 employees and growing, Visionet Systems, Inc. services over 200 clients across diverse industries from different offices across the USA and Offshore centers in Bangalore and Coimbatore
Role : Director - BFS Presales and Solutions
Reporting : Head of Presales and Account Management
Location : Corporate office, Bangalore
Relevant Experience : 10-15 yrs as an SME in the Banking & Financial services industry
Education Background : MBA, B. Com, CA, BE, MTech, MCA
Job brief for Presales:
The BFS Pre-Sales Leader is responsible for supporting the Vertical Sales / Hunting team in identifying opportunities and closing all type (single service line/multiple service lines) and size (small/medium/ large) of deals.
- Define and implement a structured way of handling opportunities first client meeting/solution pitch / RFP response / RFI response/presentation etc.
- Helps the Sales and Delivery team to put down the strategy against Digital Transformation.
- Work with sales team to identify pipeline and plan activities on a weekly basis
- Take lead / to participate in opportunity assessment, qualification, developing response strategy, proposal development, review, and feedback process, competitive positioning, pricing / commercial decisions
- Work closely with the delivery heads in identifying the right team to develop the solution, estimates, schedules, technical responses, etc. to complete the proposal
- Work closely with support functions (like IT / Quality/marketing etc.) for creating a compelling solution/proposal
- Provide weekly reports to sales and delivery organizations to provide visibility on the pipeline, probable deals, etc. for planning and tracking business growth
- Anchoring client visits from the stage of planning, identifying key participants, storyboard for the meeting, reviewing content, planning demos/team discussions, and front-ending the discussion
- Conduct primary and secondary research; generate and qualify market analytics/research
- Assist sales team in prospecting with relevant pitch and market/company-specific data.
- Research and Analysis for the targeted companies in Global Market- Prospect's information reports, understanding their pain points, company's value propositions, etc.
- Generate Collaterals, Case Studies, White Papers, etc and assist Sales in pitch evangelism.
- Create Proof of Concept (POC) implementation plans and deliver POC
Requirements and skills:
- Should have a thorough knowledge and experience in 1-2 areas in the Banking and Financial services ecosystem - Mortgage, cards & payments, retail banking, commercial banking, investment banking, asset management, wealth management, Risk and Compliance
- Ability to influence operations and affect change without being confrontational
- Ability to work well across various internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of managing and supporting large bids from a pre-sales perspective and leading teams
- Demonstrated performance in Complex Solutioning and innovative deal construct
- Consultative, Value-proposition/ Business case driven pre-sales methodology experience is highly desirable
- Strong Techno-Commercial/ Business Orientation and Cost Sensitive
- Knowledge of different costs in the delivery of services and experience of putting together a commercial proposal
- Self-Driven and Motivated
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, high-pressure, rapidly evolving entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent Program Management and Consulting Skills
- Hands-on experience in writing proposals and delivering customer presentation