Visen Industries - Manager - EHS (5-10 yrs)
- Oversee operations of ETP for wastewater treatment
- Ensure compliance with regulatory norms of DISH, PCB, and other regulatory authorities.
- Implement and audit ISO 14000 & 45000 norms
- Ensure implementation of Health & Safety policies at manufacturing site
- Regularly inspect all hazardous activities at sites, to review & give recommendations on safety policies from time to time
- Drive activities such as onsite emergency exercises, fire drills, mock safety drills to check the effectiveness of rescue operations, and create awareness amongst employees/labour.
- Identify the possibility of occupational health problems in employees and to organize and facilitate medical health check-ups for fitness to work
- Participate in specifying, commissioning and qualifying new equipment and materials to ensure optimum H&S
- On a periodic basis undertake physical visits to all manufacturing sites to undertake inspection and ensure compliance
- Review the accident statistics and provide appropriate recommendations for prevention of accident
- Ensure safety manuals are available for the workmen
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Pharma/Chemical industry background preferred
- Solvent handling industry background
- Industry approved Safety qualification
- Knowledge of conventional ETP: primary to tertiary treatment is required
- Knowledge of ZLD/MEE operations, and/or RO operations is preferred
- Experience with ISO 14000 / 45000 / FM Global is preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.