HR & Admin Manager at Viscadia Private Limited
Views:149 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
Viscadia - Consultant - Pharma Forecasting - IIT/NIT/BITS (4-6 yrs)
- Lead project execution by assuming ownership of communication with clients, coordinating team meetings and managing the execution from planning and design to insight generation and final recommendations.
- Develop expertise in building forecast models and in therapeutic categories in-line with Viscadia's business focus and client base.
- Synthesize findings and analyses into executive presentations that deliver an evidence based story on the topics in focus.
- Present forecast models and presentations to senior client executives.
- Guide and coach team members to ensure project as well as organizational success against set plans.
- Assume ownership of internal practice development and capability building initiatives
- Contribute to the broader success of the organization and participate in idea generation and innovation in expanding company services and product offerings.
- Work with Principals/Managers to develop project proposals and collaborate on business development calls
- B.Tech / B.E. from a premier engineering college.
- At least 4-5 years of experience working with forecast models for pharmaceutical products
- In-depth knowledge of time series forecasting techniques.
- Prior experience in developing forecast models and/or working on commercial assessments is a plus.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Prior experience with client interactions and ability to deliver clear and concise presentations both internally and externally.
- Strong problem solving and analytic skills.
- Collaborative work approach and demonstrated ability to lead teams.
- Willingness to work in a small and fast-growing organization.
- Passionate about consulting, and delivering value to drive client business.