HR & Admin Manager at Viscadia Private Limited
Views:1343 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:88
Viscadia - Associate - Strategy Consulting - IIT/NIT/BITS (1-2 yrs)
We seek an Associate to join our India team in Gurgaon. Through project experience and direct mentoring, this role at Viscadia will offer an in-depth education in healthcare businesses dynamics and training in core consulting skills including critical thinking, market analyses, and executive communication.
The responsibilities of an Associate include:
- Conduct secondary research to understand therapeutic areas, disease states and drug products as relevant to the project
- Apply the learnings from secondary research to facilitate the process of primary market research, the results of which can be further used to generate insights as required
- Develop statistical/heuristic models/frameworks that relate marketing or sales activities to financial results
- Apply various optimization techniques to help clients and Viscadia arrive at the best decisions
- Assume responsibility for project deliverables
- Develop expertise in various time series forecasting methods and apply this knowledge towards the new capabilities and service offerings for the company
- Develop expertise in building forecast models and in therapeutic categories in-line with Viscadia's business focus and client base
- Develop sound understanding of pharmaceutical data sources
- Contribute proactively to business development and capability building initiatives
- Be proactive in advancing one's analytical and problem-solving skills and develop skills that are potentially complementary to the team
- B. Tech/M.Tech/B.E. from a premier engineering college
- 1-2 years of analytics/consulting experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytic skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams as well as independently as required
- Willingness to work in a small and fast-growing organization
- Passionate about consulting and delivering value to drive client business.
Perks & Benefits:
- The selected candidate will have a great opportunity to develop data skills: analytics, modelling, optimization, etc, in addition to learning about healthcare and consulting skills.
- One will gain exposure to interacting with clients along with presenting forecasting results to internal team and/or clients.
- Being an MNC with a compact workforce, there would be a lot of opportunities for the right candidate and he/she will be given responsibilities which would help immensely in personal and professional growth.
To know more about the work culture at Viscadia, visit our website www.viscadia.com