HR & Admin Manager at Viscadia Private Limited
Views:13329 Applications:2505 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2498
Viscadia - Associate Consultant - Strategy Consulting (2-4 yrs)
- Design and execute in-depth analyses and frameworks to help clients identify and solve their key business problems more effectively.
- Conduct thorough secondary research to understand therapeutic areas, disease states and drug products as relevant to the project.
- Apply the learnings from secondary research to facilitate the process of primary market research, the results of which can be further used to generate insights as required.
- Develop expertise in building forecast models and in therapeutic categories in-line with Viscadia's business focus and client base.
- Synthesize findings and analyses into executive presentations that deliver an evidence-based story on the topics in focus.
- Contribute proactively to business development initiatives.
- Assume ownership of internal practice development and capability building initiatives
- Coach and mentor the Associates on the team.
- Work with Principals/Managers/Consultants to develop project proposals.
- Not required to deal directly with the client initially; however, it is expected that with some mentorship and supervision, he/she would eventually acquire the skills to be able to manage client expectations confidently.
1. B.Tech/B.E. from a premier engineering college
2. At least 2 years of experience working in consulting/analytics for pharmaceutical products
3. Candidates with forecasting experience preferred
4. Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel
5. Strong verbal and written communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
6. Strong problem solving and analytic skills
7. Ability to work collaboratively in teams as well as independently as required
8. Willingness to work in a small and fast-growing organization
9. Passionate about consulting and delivering value to drive client business'
Perks & Benefits:
The selected candidate will have a great opportunity to develop data skills:
- analytics, modelling, optimization, etc, in addition to learning about healthcare and consulting skills.
- One will gain exposure to interacting with clients along with presenting forecasting results to internal team and/or clients.
- Being an MNC with a compact workforce, there would be a lot of opportunities for the right candidate and he/she will be given responsibilities which would help immensely in personal and professional growth.
To know more about the work culture at Viscadia, visit our website www.viscadia.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.