HR & Admin Manager at Viscadia Private Limited
Views:654 Applications:376 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Viscadia - Associate Consultant - Strategy Consulting (2-3 yrs)
- Design and execute in-depth analyses and frameworks to help clients identify and solve their key business problems more effectively.
- Conduct thorough secondary research to understand therapeutic areas, disease states and drug products as relevant to the project.
- Apply the learnings from secondary research to facilitate the process of primary market research, the results of which can be further used to generate insights as required.
- Develop expertise in building forecast models and in therapeutic categories in-line with Viscadia's business focus and client base.
- Synthesize findings and analyses into executive presentations that deliver an evidence-based story on the topics in focus.
- Contribute proactively to business development initiatives.
- Assume ownership of internal practice development and capability building initiatives
- Coach and mentor the Associates on the team.
- Work with Principals/Managers/Consultants to develop project proposals.
- Not required to deal directly with the client initially; however, it is expected that with some mentorship and supervision, he/she would eventually acquire the skills to be able to manage client expectations confidently.