Virtual Relationship Manager - Bank (7-15 yrs)
Currently hiring for "Virtual relationship Manager" for one of my leading bank for Hyderabad location.
- Responsible for quality recruitment, training, developing the knowledge and capability of VRMs in the Zone and also provide guidance, anytime feedback and mentorship to individuals for enablement of achievement of the defined goals.
- Ensuring the VRM Team maintains productivity, achieve goal sheet objectives and revenue targets. Also incumbent is Responsible for monitoring quality of engagement, sales and processes for the VRMs in the region
- Ideation, Preparation and adoption of robust quality management framework as per the industry best practices
- Lead the IDFC First's customer first culture by driving the team to take up high degree servicing norms to ensure absolute customer delight- Champion the use of data analytics to power up marketing propositions for liability customers"- Ensuring engagement across Liabilities, Retail Assets, ON-Boarding parameters, Wealth business, CA Business and Credit Cards Business in the region. Responsible to initiate thrust on Cross Sell
- Ensuring VRM's are earning incentives across assigned geographies
- Driving execution of the triggers, campaign and programs designed and released by the Channel Management & Product Teams
- Managing cost to income ratio within stipulated guidelines and increase profitability
- Incumbent is responsible to ensure that VRMs provide best customer service to their portfolio customers and ensure all processes are followed as laid down within the bank's audit and compliance framework
- Envisage data driven sales plans for existing liability product customers of the zone to improve portfolio quality and account usage
- Ensure all sales activity is recorded as per the organizational process and all sales and service processes are adhered to by self and zonal team"
- Lead the IDFC First's customer first culture by driving the team to take up high degree servicing norms to ensure absolute customer delight
- Attract and retain best-in-class talent for VRM's in the zone , attrition control
- Monitor and achieve key parameters on employee productivity, hiring quality and attrition rates and make necessary improvements
- Champion the use of data analytics to power up marketing propositions for liability customers"
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.