Consultant at CareerNet Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2784 Applications:345 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:112
Virtual Brand Manager - eCommerce (3-10 yrs)
- The Virtual Brand Manager will be responsible for working with the top partners in each city to create new restaurant brands in a strategic partnership with these brands;
- Conduct primary and secondary research to identify the concepts that should be built with partners for making these brands a success; Work closely with the partners to transition a concept to menu design, pricing, and menu presentation;
- The manager will be required to build solid partner relations with top vendors to get continuous feedback on the building and growing the brand; Important to win the trust of the partner and open multiple such brands through the existing kitchens or by leveraging Access;
- Work with partners on brand design, brand messaging, packaging and all other levers that define and enable consumer success for the brand;
- Each Brand Manager will be expected to launch at least 10-15 brands with multiple locations across a city, from ideation to execution to successful and sustainable growth;
- The Brand Manager will work levers that enable these restaurants to grow their business across the order funnel along with initiating offline levers for growth
- The candidate will be expected to run experiments and pilots for growth hacks, to validate the hypothesis and scale the same across brands;
- The candidate will have a budget to invest in the growth of these accounts across locations; The money will be used across promotions that are app based and offline; Efficiency of budget utilization with maximum impact will be a key responsibility area.