Assistant Manager - Human Resources at Virohan Private Limited
Views:120 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Virohan - Specialist - Digital Marketing (2-7 yrs)
Are you from a digital marketing background and are good at communication skills?
Do you want to work and at the same time create a deep impact on people's lives?
Virohan is looking for a digital marketing specialist to support our digital marketing function to ensure the functionality of marketing activities, conducting market research and analysing marketing surveys / campaigns etc.
Virohan is an Ed-Tech company committed to provide progressive livelihoods to youth from low income backgrounds. We aim to create India's largest healthcare vocational training company which is focused on outcomes.
We are funded by Yunus Social Business (an impact fund Co-founded by Noble Laureate Prof. Mohammand Yunus). With a team of 120+ and centres across 5 states, we are committed to solve a critical problem that India is facing - the shortage of technically skilled workforce for low & mid level jobs.
Using technology, we train youth from marginalized backgrounds, equip them with the knowledge and work-oriented skills and open their ways to sources of earning and a progressive career. In doing so we use the technology of the best kinds and reach out to the remotest areas. We are a rapidly growing organization looking for fast, focused and flexible professionals who are eager to disrupt the education industry. Come, join us in this movement!
To know more, watch:
Overview of the Role and Requirements
- Plan and execute all digital marketing campaigns including Google campaigns, Facebook campaigns, marketing database, email & SMS marketing, etc.
- Optimize campaign based on different parameter to generate quality leads from target location.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Analyse campaigns and create reports to plan the budget requirement.
An Ideal Candidate:
- Education: Bachelor's degree/Master's degree (preferably in Marketing / Digital Marketing) from a reputed institute
Experience: 2-3 years of experience in campaign planning and implementation in a start-up. Digital Marketing Specialist
You should :
- Be able to articulate well
- Have good communication skills as you'll have to communicate with everyone in the hierarchy
- Be highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Have strong analytical skills and be data-driven
What you can expect:
- An outright friendly work environment.
- Get ready to look at problems in unique ways and learn.
- No bar on creativity.
- Maximum flexibility and tolerance.
- Supportive and diverse team working with mutual respect and clear communication.
- You're going to find a leader guiding the team not the boss.
- Challenging tasks so that you can keep your brain healthy.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.