General Manager - HR at Virohan Pvt. Ltd.
Views:856 Applications:222 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:105
Virohan - Manager - Performance Marketing (1-5 yrs)
Virohan is a Healthcare focused Ed-Tech company training youth for jobs in the healthcare sector. We aim to create India's largest Industry demand-led edtech platform for healthcare professionals. We are funded by Blume Ventures, Rebright Partners (Japan), elea Foundation for Ethics in Globalization (Switzerland), Artha Impact (Switzerland), Yunus Social Business (an impact fund founded by Noble Laureate Prof. Mohammad Yunus based out of Germany), AngelList, Keiretsu Forum amongst others. Virohan is operating at the cusp of Edtech and Healthcare. Both these industries have entered a new phase of growth because of the pandemic and will grow rapidly over the next 10 years. The time to enter this space and make your mark is now! We are looking for entrepreneurs to join us and help us build the next edtech unicorn!
We're building the Marketing & Growth team at Virohan on the following 4 pillars:
- Talent - We look for solution-hungry complex-problem solvers to increase the talent density of our team
- Ownership - We expect very high ownership from outcome-paranoid team players
- Communication - We propagate open & honest communication with frequent un-filtered constructive feedback
- Bias for Action - We believe done is better than perfect, and that said & done shouldn't differ by much
Are you the right fit?
Are you someone who seeks complex problems and enjoys getting into depth & numbers to try and solve them? Are you someone who likes to make spreadsheets for everything - shopping lists, travel plans, personal finance, etc? Do you often find yourself questioning "why" while others are thinking "how"? Are you looking to join the next big start-up with the vision of becoming the next big unicorn?
If you're nodding your head, this is for you. We're looking for passionate, talented people who want to change the way the world thinks about higher education and unlock human potential, regardless of circumstance.
Marketing Team's Vision for 2023
Our goal is to drive 5x growth in Revenue run rate in 12-18 months, while holding CAC within a tight guardrail.
Virohan's present marketing stack is heavily pegged on leveraging performance marketing (FB & Google) to drive lead generation efforts for recent school graduates. We are planning to diversify this stack, with a longer-term vision, in the following way:
- Mid-Bottom Funnel
- Take the present lead-gen stack to 10x
- Setup & align KPIs, build optimisation avenues
- Setup processes to scale predictably & efficiently
- Top-Mid Funnel
- Setup the function from scratch
- Build a consumer intelligence powerhouse for all touchpoints, setup benchmarks
- Drive comms & strategy
- Own & Enable Conversion
- Drive Lead Capture Conversion on Web & App
- Drive Lead to Purchase funnel Conversion
- Build & Own MarTech stack
- Drive Organic Growth
- Enable Virohan's discovery to core TG with presence & integration across media
- Drive SEO & Content strategy across social media - Meta, YouTube, others
What you'll be responsible for:
- Leading the Performance Marketing function, owning Quality Leads & Cost / Quality Leads the primary KPIs
- Driving Paid Marketing strategy across Search (SEM), Social (Meta, YouTube), other DSPs & Affiliates - primarily with performance marketing media & eventually with brand marketing (reach & frequency buying) media as well.
- Own and drive company-wide lead funnel - acquisition, activation, retention, referral - top of the funnel (Traffic to Lead) using paid marketing media & bottom of the funnel (Lead to Purchase) using owned media - Whatsapp, Email, SMS, App Notifications, and more.
- Have a tightly run experimentation track for new growth hacks - to test, learn & document - with an intent to scale predictably & efficiently
- Daily, weekly and monthly tracking of performance metrics to identify trends, areas of opportunity, and actionable insights.
- Plan and manage the execution of all paid marketing communications, working closely with Brand & Content Marketing teams
You are the right fit for the role (read must-have), if:
- You have 1-3 years of work experience with performance marketing.
- You have in-depth understanding & extensive hands-on experience with at least of the following performance marketing media - Facebook, Google Search, UAC & Google Performance Max.
- You love numbers & objectivity, you seek problem solving opportunities with a rational approach
- You are well versed with Excel / G-sheets and you can manipulate data with minimal intervention & guidance.
You'll have an edge over other candidates (read good-to-have), if:
- You've had experience with lead generation.
- You've set up tracking & measurement for your team - creating, templatising & automating dashboards & reporting.
- You have knowledge of product marketing - event tracking, landing page optimisation, conversion optimisation
- You've had hands on experience with writing queries on SQL
- You are obsessed with detail & often spot opportunities by paying attention to detail.
Why is this a great opportunity for you:
- Great set of peers to work with values mutual respect and clear communication
- Right to win - The founding team understands the business and has an amazing vision to chase after.
- Opportunity to work on a highly critical role, which will have a direct and big impact
- Transparent work culture with 'No door' policy
- All of the above perks of joining a high potential company very early, along with a competitive market compensation.