Senior Manager - HR at Virohan Pvt. Ltd.
Views:128 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Virohan - Lawyer - CS (2-5 yrs)
- Owning Company's law requirements like maintaining the statutory registers, convening the meeting, closing the minutes of the meeting, maintaining company records, filing of annual returns etc.
- Closing the Franchise agreements and any other business contracts and maintaining the record and monitoring the compliance of the same
- Complete secretarial compliance - closing & coordinating board meetings & general meetings, documentation for fundraising, filing of various forms.
- Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance
- Give accurate and timely counsel in a variety of legal topics - labour law, partnerships, corporate law etc.
- Research and evaluate different regulatory risk factors regarding business decisions and operations
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advise on possible legal issues
- Communicate with internal & external stakeholders to close agreements, protecting the company's rights
- Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization
- Maintain current knowledge of alterations in legislation and applicable regulatory frameworks for the company
Ideal Candidate :
- Deep understanding of Company Law and other relevant regulations
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Company Secretary
- Competencies : Analytical, Problem Solving, Negotiator, Process oriented, with an eye to detail
- Patience and ability to form an opinion
Education Background : Company Secretary, LLB is preferred