Talent Acquisition Manager at Virohan
Views:2254 Applications:781 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:210
Virohan - HR Business Partner - Talent Management (5-9 yrs)
Virohan is looking for a HR Business Partner - Talent Management, to foster a culture of learning and continuous improvement through performance management. You will be playing a pivotal role in building an enabling culture at Virohan pan-India.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, career development, disciplinary actions)
- Attracting and retaining high-quality employees, developing their skills, and continuously motivating them to improve their performance.
- Mentor managers on employee development best practices on hiring, terminations and conflict resolution
- Conduct regular meetings with respective business leaders
- Provide guidance and input on org structuring, workforce planning and succession planning
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations. Document these discussions in detail on email.
- Conduct investigations in response to employee complaints
- Assess learning needs across different teams and plan training programs to address them
- Design and execute initiatives to communicate and inculcate vision and values across the organization
Conduct Knowledge Sharing Sessions on best practices across Virohan centers in India Applicant
- Minimum 5 years- experience in Talent Management & Performance Management Systems
- Expertise resolving complex employee relations issues
- Expertise in Training is add on.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations and performance management.
- Good at detailed documentation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What can you expect:
- Collaborative and diverse team which values mutual respect and clear communication
- A learning environment with supports looking at problems in unique ways
- Challenging tasks so that you can keep your brain healthy
- Opportunity to create impact where it matters most
Virohan is a Healthcare focused Ed-Tech company training youth for jobs in the healthcare sector. We aim to create India's largest healthcare vocational company with industry demand-driven curriculum.
We are funded by Elea Foundation for Ethics in Globalization, Artha Impact, Yunus Social Business (an impact fund founded by Noble Laureate Prof. Mohammad Yunus), AngelList, Keiretsu Forum amongst others.
Workforce readiness is a huge problem in India. There is a huge disconnect between demand and supply of the skills in the workforce across sectors forcing youth to compromise on aspirations, income and location. Virohan uses technology and talent to fix this socio-economic problem, so that industry demand and skilled workforce are in perfect equilibrium. With a team of 130+ and training centres across 20 cities, Virohan is scaling up and looking for fast, focused and flexible talent with great problem-solving abilities who want to also make the world a better place!