Talent Acquisition Manager at Virohan
Views:971 Applications:475 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Virohan - HR Business Partner - Performance Management (4-9 yrs)
Does the idea of enabling others to learn and grow drive you?
Do you want to be part of a new growth story?
If yes, read on:
Virohan is looking for a HR Business Partner - Performance Management, to foster a culture of learning and continuous improvement through performance management. You will be playing a pivotal role in building an enabling culture at Virohan pan-India.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, career development, disciplinary actions)
- Mentor managers on employee development best practices on hiring, terminations and conflict resolution
- Conduct regular meetings with respective business leaders
- Provide guidance and input on org structuring, workforce planning and succession planning
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations. Document these discussions in detail on email.
- Conduct investigations in response to employee complaints
- Assess learning needs across different teams and plan training programs to address them
- Design and execute initiatives to communicate and inculcate vision and values across the organization
Conduct Knowledge Sharing Sessions on best practices across Virohan centers in India Applicant should have:
- Minimum 4 years- experience in relevant experience in Performance Management Systems
- Expertise in Training is add on.
- Expertise resolving complex employee relations issues
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations and performance management.
- Good at detailed documentation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What can you expect:
- Collaborative and diverse team which values mutual respect and clear communication
- Open door policy
- A learning environment with supports looking at problems in unique ways
- Challenging tasks so that you can keep your brain healthy
- Opportunity to create impact where it matters most
Salary as per industry standards