General Manager - HR at Virohan Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1160 Applications:341 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Virohan - Head - Brand & Communication (4-10 yrs)
What you'll be responsible for:
Defining a brand strategy, for Virohan:
When to market to which consumer, with what messaging, across paid, owned & earned media touchpoints, in the form of a marketing calendar.
Which media touchpoints to be active & present on - by understanding media & information consumption habits of our consumer, for education, upskilling & related decisions, or otherwise.
Building a consumer intelligence powerhouse - so far, marketing at Virohan has been synonymous with performance marketing - conversion-optimized, trial & error based, and iterative. The team's understanding of their consumer is primitive, and first-principally aligned to business.
You will be expected to turn this around:
- Understand who the consumer is - define a (few) consumer personas
- Define seasonality for the brand & how it affects the nature of demand
- Establish a Brand Health Track - and how it evolves with seasonality
- Identify Triggers, Barriers & RTBs at every consumer touchpoint, across the funnel
- Owning all consumer-facing communication across all touchpoints in the marketing funnel:
Top Funnel - Facebook Ads, Search Ads, ATL, BTL, Social Media, Blogs & PR
Mid-Funnel: Owned & Earned Media - Website, App, SMS, Whatsapp, App Notifications
Bottom-Funnel - across 15+ colleges:
- Campus Branding - Signages, Banners, Backdrops, Tent Cards
- Take-home Collateral - Brochures, Leaflets, Dockets, Flyers
- You have 4+ years of work experience in brand management & consumer research, with 2+ years of doing this with a startup
- You are a design thinker - who understands what truly moves and influences consumers - ideally, a good mix of left and right brained thinking.
- Marketing Budget is not in input to your decision-making - you are happy to work within constraints, grow with the brand &
- You love numbers & objectivity, you seek problem solving opportunities with a rational approach
- You are obsessed with detail & often spot opportunities by paying attention to detail.
- You have a strong ability to communicate and work across functions.
- You like to get your hands dirty.