Talent Acquisition Manager at Virohan
Views:648 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:88
Virohan - Company Secretary & Legal Professional (5-10 yrs)
- Owning Companies Law requirements like maintaining the statutory registers, convening the meeting, closing the minutes of the meeting, maintaining company records, filing of annual returns etc.
- Closing the Franchisee agreements and any other business contracts and maintaining the record and monitoring the compliance of the same
- Complete secretarial compliance - closing & coordinating board meetings & general meetings, documentation for fund raising, filing of various forms.
- Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance
- Give accurate and timely counsel in a variety of legal topics - labour law, partnerships, corporate law etc.
- Research and evaluate different regulatory risk factors regarding business decisions and operations
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advise on possible legal issues
- Communicate with internal & external stakeholders to close agreements, protecting the company's rights
- Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization
- Maintain current knowledge of alterations in legislation and applicable regulatory frameworks for the company
What we are looking for:
- Min. 5 years of experience as a Company Secretary
- Analytical & Problem Solving Skills
- Candidate with skills like Process orientation, Ownership and who has an eye to detail
- Patience and ability to form an opinion
- Deep understanding of Company Law and other relevant regulations
Education Background: Company Secretary, LLB is preferred
- Virohan is an Ed-Tech company committed to provide progressive livelihoods to youth from low-income background. We aim to create India's largest healthcare vocational training company which is focused on outcomes.
- We are funded by Yunus Social Business (an impact fund Co-founded by Noble Laureate Prof. Mohammand Yunus). With a team of 120+ and centres across 5 states, we are committed to solve a critical problem that India is facing - the shortage of technically skilled workforce for low & mid- level jobs.
- Using technology, we train youth from marginalized background, equip them with the knowledge and work-oriented skills and open their ways to sources of earning and a progressive career. In doing so we use the technology of the best kinds and reach out to the remotest areas. We are a rapidly growing organization looking for fast, focused and flexible professionals who are eager to disrupt the education industry. Come, join us in this movement!