Co-founder & CEO at Vioma Diagnostics Lab & Lifesciences I Healthtech
Views:206 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Vioma Diagnostics Lab & Lifesciences - Manager - Performance Marketing (3-5 yrs)
1. Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan.
2. Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns. Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient
3. As a Performance Marketing Manager, you will create, execute, and manage paid acquisition campaigns. You will be responsible for analyzing data to pull insights and inform decisions across all acquisition channels to booth growth.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Build and manage acquisition campaigns across various channels including social, SEM, and display to drive revenue and increase ROI.
- Analyze and optimize campaign performance based on data-driven insights and strategy using quantitative analysis.
- Identify marketing performance issues and pinpoint the root cause analysis with the help of analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Effectively communicate complicated analyses by developing easy-to-use reporting or visualization dashboards (demand funnel, marketing planning and budgeting, marketing ROI, operational efficiency, campaign impact, awareness, events, and strategic KPIs).
- Understand new and relevant KPI metrics requirements for performance management and optimization purposes.
- Work with creative and marketing teams to test strategies and innovation.
- Deliver quantifiable improvements in ROI and cost per conversion (CPA) across all channels.
- Previous work experience in a quantitative marketing role managing strategy and execution on social, search, or other performance-oriented channels.
- In-platform execution experience setting up campaigns in Facebook ads manager, Google Ads, and Google AdWords.
- Deep understanding of data or data modeling and able to objectively identify insights for sharing with stakeholders.
- Exceptional analytical skills to identify opportunities within complex data and where these can be operationalized.
- Proven track record of building and scaling acquisition campaigns with a strong focus on ROI.
- Outstanding presentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Critical thinker and creative.
- Performance Marketing
- SEM & SEO
- Paid Search
- Competitive Analysis
- Display Advertising
- Marketing Automation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.