Villgro - Associate - Operations (0-2 yrs)
- This Individual will be responsible for Managing Material Planning,Schedulling,Logistics & Analytics activities from external suppliers (Especially India based) shipping material to plants located across APAC
- Individual will devlop & deploy standard partices & will be responsible for Managing the External supplier base for the Plants located across multiple sites in APAC regions along with the Analytics & KPI reporting work .
- The person will work very closely with the other site material planning teams & will be responsible for generating business impacts by improving Supplier on time delivery performance, Past due reductions,DOH,Fill rate & customer on time delivery performance.
Job Responsibilities :
- Monitoring suppliers for capacity issues & long-term planning based on forecasts
- Materials Planning considerations within for Make/Buy & Make commodity planning
- Manage allocations process for consigned warehouse suppliers.
- Maintaining Metrics and Materials Scorecards on a monthly basis.
- Running and reviewing warehouse runout shortage reports
- Setting up expedited freight & Controlling Premium freights via effective planning, Schedulling & Communication
- Training and setting up suppliers in a vendor-managed inventory system
- Conducting weekly meeting with all India/Asia based suppliers to review supply & Demand changes
- Assisting with constrained part response actions directly with the suppliers in conjunction with Plant Materials Team.
- Drive Inventory reducting projects related to E&O liquidation,MOQ reduction & Intercompany schedule setup
- VMI Stock reviews in line with the contract agreements & effective actions to built up the stocks
- Preparation of Focus supplier waterfall reports & reviewing the same by working closely with Global sourcing teams located in US, India & EMEA
- Critical supplier management & supply performance improvements through proactive actions
- Willingness to travel to the supplier locations in case of criticality to streamline the supplies (~25% of travel is needed)
- KPI reporting related to Supply Planning, Inventory & SIOP
- Training suppliers to use systems such as Supplier Visualisation & monitoring min-max levels & schedulling through the same
- Driving continuous improvement projects to Improve Supply planning & Inventory Management processes
- Graduate /Post Graduate
- MBA -Operations/ Supply Chain/Materials with 0 to 1 years of experience in Supply chain/Materials domain will be added plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.