VP - Growth & Strategy at Vidyashilp Academy
Views:788 Applications:277 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
Vidyashilp Academy - Senior Manager - Talent Strategy (8-12 yrs)
Organisation: Vidyashilp University
Role: Senior Manager - Talent Strategy
Exp : 8 - 12 Years
- To realise the University's goal to develop deep domain expertise in chosen areas, it is imperative to attract and retain outstanding and diverse talent, who are student-focused, collaborative, innovative and driven. This Role takes ownership and responsibility to devise the strategy and execute the talent acquisition and advancement requirements of the University; timely and quality deliverables are critical.
- This function has to be conceived and executed to provide a unique Vidyashilp experience throughout the entire cycle of talent recruitment and engagement.
- Work with the Deans/Heads of Departments and Vice Chancellor to gain insight into the short/mid/long term needs and current talent challenges; Initiate and manage talent searches; Actively search and identify outstanding and diverse talent in line with the University's growth plans.
- Create shortlists of candidates and conduct the preliminary interviews and assessments in consultation with the concerned Academic/Administrative heads.
- Collaborate with the HR/Admin Office to facilitate the conduct of final interviews and selections with the appropriate University Selection Committees; conclude the selection process including compensation and terms as applicable; follow through with the selected candidate to ensure the joining and closure of the vacancy.
- Provide timely data analytics and reporting activities to manage candidate pipeline and other recruitment metrics.
- Liaise with recruitment/search firms for specific hard-to-fill positions, ensuring that these firms have been provided with appropriate position briefs and that they are fulfilling both position and contractual requirements.
- Recommend continuous improvement to practices, processes, and policies to advance the Talent function; contribute to the design and development of new talent solutions, and their implementation.
- Support University Branding Activities, University Relationships, visibility in Campus Placements of select Universities, to boost the University's Brand to attract diverse talent.
Background (Qualifications, Experience and Skills):
- Master's degree (preferably MBA with HR specialization) with about 8 to 12 years of professional HR experience, which includes experience in a reputed University, Autonomous College, Research Organization or Consulting (Management/Technical) Firms.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in an academic institution responsible for full lifecycle recruiting including job brief, developing sourcing/marketing plan, candidate outreach and development, offer and close.
- Demonstrated success with various recruiting strategies and techniques, including use of digital and social media.
- Excellent relationship building, collaboration capabilities and great team spirit to work effectively with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Strong English language skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-driven, resilient, energetic, enthusiastic and inclusive.