VP - Growth & Strategy at Vidyashilp Academy
Views:1588 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:104
Vidyashilp Academy - Brand & Marketing Manager - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (3-10 yrs)
Marketing and Brand Manager
Location: Bangalore (Yelahanka)
Experience: 5+ years
Education: MBA/ PGDM - Marketing/ Design Graduate from a Tier-1 Institute. Preference will be given to candidates from MICA, NIFT, NID, Srishti etc.
- Vidyashilp Academy (www.vidyashilp.com) is a premier school in Bangalore, with a legacy of 25 years in providing world-class education to children from Grades 1 to 12. Vidyasagar Pre School is a renowned pre-school, with a legacy of over 38 years in teaching and nurturing toddlers (www.vidyasagarpreschool.com)
- We are looking for an experienced person to take charge of the Vidyashilp brand, lead the marketing and branding efforts and assist with growth and expansion of the schools.
1. Responsible for developing, managing and implementing PR, branding, marketing, and communication plans for the School.
2. Managing the strategic positioning of the school, developing and implementing a school brand, and providing direction for assigned campaigns.
3. Provides overall leadership and strategic vision in coordinating school-wide marketing and communications initiatives.
4. Direct and oversee the marketing and communication assigned budget, long- and short-term planning, cost projections, and budget estimates.
5. Responsible for content creation and content organization in all brochures, event invitations, newsletters, magazines, speeches, letters, memos and other publications for dissemination to both internal and external audiences.
6. Participate in special projects and assignments. Prepare scheduled reports and summaries; coordinate production of special publications or series of printed materials.
a. A creative bent of mind, with an eye for execution and attention to detail
b. Knowledge of and demonstrated success in integrated marketing, including brand management, marketing tactics, new media/social media and communications.
c. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities; meet objectives of individual marketing plans as well as overall school objectives; provide excellent customer service, and coordinate marketing efforts in a complex organization.
d. Ability to manage independently a variety of projects while ensuring appropriate tracking, quality control, and follow-up necessary to meet multiple deadlines.
e. Outstanding writing skills that will allow effective communications with a variety of audiences through various media, including web-based, social media, letters, reports and program summaries.
f. Ability to plan and set strategic direction for marketing and communication efforts and the ability to work and lead a variety of people and situations.