HR Manager at Vidyashilp Academy
Views:963 Applications:299 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Vidyashilp Academy - Manager - Marketing & Brand Management (6-12 yrs)
Marketing & Brand Manager
Vidyashilp Academy (www.vidyashilp.com) is a premier school in Bangalore, with a legacy of 25 years in providing a world-class education to children from Grades 1 to 12. Vidyasagar Pre School is a renowned pre-school, with a legacy of over 38 years in teaching and nurturing toddlers (www.vidyasagarpreschool.com ). Vidyashilp School www.vidyashilpschool.com), is a new endeavour which aims to offer a high quality, affordable education to the students in urban middle-class families. We have started two new schools in Bangalore, each spread across an area of 4 to 5 acres.
We are hiring an experienced Brand & Communications Manager to help us keep growing. If you're dedicated and ambitious, we have an excellent place to grow your career. Don't hesitate to apply.
- Conceptualization and execution of communication ideas across stakeholders
- Development of the corporate brand campaign bringing out the corporate values, and also developing project-specific campaigns with sharp communication objectives, aligning with the brand essence
- Translating the parent brand campaign and project campaigns across various communication media (print, outdoor, digital, social media)
- Putting together the media plan, deriving budgets and closeout approvals from Sr. Management. Execute the calendar, integrating multi-stakeholder efforts.
- High focus on generating and tracking quantity and quality of leads basis the business objectives
- The high degree of finesse in end-to-end campaign execution. Managing Media, Advertising, Digital, BTL and multiple other vendors with timely, consolidated inputs and effecting closure.
- 6-8+ year's prior experience working in a marketing or communications role preferably from an agency handling branding and communication strategies for clients.
- Proven success designing and executing marketing and communications strategies and campaigns
- Experience in developing and executing marketing campaigns with a result-oriented approach to achieve targets
- Strong content writing skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Must be able to think analytically and strategically
- Capable of working well as part of a team as well as independently
- Great multitasked and capable of simultaneously managing multiple projects with different deadlines