Senior Consultant at TD Newton Associates
Views:561 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Vice/Senior Vice President - Compliance - Retail Assets/Loans - Bank (18-30 yrs)
- Ensuring that the Bank is in Compliance with the relevant guidelines issued by various regulators in respect of the assigned functional areas, including Compliance Reviews.
- Maintain ongoing awareness/current knowledge of all applicable internal/external compliance requirements.
- Review new products, procedures, policies, system implementations in Retail Assets (Personal loans, Loan against securities, Credit cards, Agri loans, MSME etc) and other regulatory guidelines including KYC requirements for such products which will result in all the activities of the bank being compliant with all the regulatory requirements and internal processes.
- Thorough knowledge of Priority Sector guidelines of RBI
- Carrying out compliance testing as per the approved annual compliance testing plan.
- Provide consultation / timely clarifications on various regulatory matters within the organisation in respectassigned functional areas.
- Understanding the regulatory requirements under Risk Based Supervision and providing support to the concerned Unit Head in Compliance.
- Understanding various data points pertaining to RBS submissions.
- Monitor that timely and comprehensive actions are taken by respective functions to ensure compliance with the observations in regulatory / statutory inspection reports.