Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:11333 Applications:622 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Vice President - Workforce Planning/Global Resource Management - BPO (15-20 yrs)
VP Workforce Planning Management (WFM) / Global Resource Management for a Global MNC BPO in Hyderabad.
Job Description :
- Will execute capacity ramp up and ramp down across Customer Service internal sites, drive productivity and cost efficiency by systematically challenging operations teams across multiple geographies. The ideal candidate will possess a strong analytical background that enables him/her to analyze and standardize workflow activities across his/her team. He/she will experience a wide range of problem solving situations, ranging from short term to strategic to decisions requiring use of data collection and analysis.
- The successful candidate possesses superb business judgment, with a track record of successful relationship management, with experience generating and managing plans, reports, and analyses. The position requires an individual who can work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment, with strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- This person would be responsible for managing the team that executes to short/long term capacity plans by aligning actual staffing to forecasted requirement.
- He/she will be leading a team of analyst and managers spread across multiple countries and will be responsible for their performance in ensuring staffing accuracy in the internal network for service level delivery. Strong initiative, team leadership, project management and quantitative skills are imperative, as well as the ability to lead and grow top-notch people. This will be a high visibility role and the candidate will have to interact with Senior CS leadership on a regular basis to keep them updated on the network and participate in strategic long term planning initiatives. The successful candidate will:
- Work in lock-step with CS Operations, Capacity planning and Finance leadership.
- Coordinate with Operations, HR, Recruitment, Training and Facilities across multiple locations to execute short term and long term capacity movements
- Mitigate capacity risks by identifying dependencies across multiple operating units and sites. Clearly communicate dependencies and manage/track expectations.
- Manage the analyses of daily, weekly, and monthly reporting of site performance via Key Performance Indicators.
- Manage a team of Analysts and Managers.
Additional Skills required
- Ability to be a cost owner and drive cost effective measures in the department and across the organization
- Ability to manage and drive process related automation with technical team where needed
- Demonstrated ability in developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to put team priorities into a larger business context and make difficult tradeoffs caused by new or changed business goals and/or resource reductions
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Graduate degree in engineering, operations, supply chain or a related field.
- MBA / Masters in quantitative field (mathematics, stats, engineering, or science or an MBA).
- 15+ or more of management experience and currently working in an MNC BPO driving Workforce Management / Capacity Planning / Global Resource Management and currently designated as VP / Head WFM /Resource Management / Capacity planning driving Planning initiatives across different BPO sites.
- Project Management experience
- Expertise in the use of technical/statistical tools to drive process improvements
- Capacity planning experience in BPO and currently in a leadership role of a VP is mandatory.
Interested candidates can mail their profiles or call us @ 040-40101210/11.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.