HR Consultant at Credence HR Services
Views:3942 Applications:333 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
Vice President - Wholesale Operations - Bank (10-16 yrs)
Career Opportunity - Vice President Wholesale Operations - MNC Bank - Bangalore
We have a career opportunity for Vice President Wholesale Operations role.
Location : Bangalore
NOTE : URGENT
Shift Timing : Log in anytime between 3 pm to 6 PM
Essential skills, experience, and qualifications :
- This role has significant management responsibility leading a team size of 50+ employees and requires Operations leadership/expertise managing matrix reporting relationship.
- The incumbent should have strong relationship skills to manage Middle Offices and Front Offices relationships. The credit Operations in India supports the firms corporate lending businesses globally.
Core Skill-sets :
1. Candidate should possess strong knowledge of Banking
2. Leadership skills to drive discussions and lead the group
3. Global Stake Holder management
4. Strong control mindset.
5. Good to have : Exposure to Loans/ Credit operations/ Trade reconciliation/ Corporate lending/ Wholesale lending/ Investment banking operations.
If you find job opportunity is suitable for you then please apply with your updated resume along with below-mentioned details :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
Direct reportees or IC role :
Reporting to (Only Designation) :
Priya S. Jha
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.