Senior Recruitment Professional at Xcelyst Limited
Views:529 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Vice President - Voice of Customer - Data Collection - Financial Services (6-12 yrs)
VP - VOC - Data Collection
Job Description: Vice President, VoC Research and Delivery
Location: Mumbai/ Gurgaon
- This position will be leading and overseeing staff in India supporting market research across various sub-sectors within our Voice of Customer (VoC) Department.
- The position will lead a team of 3-4 AVPs with an overall span of 15-20 members to begin with.
- The candidate will partner our Sales/ Client Servicing teams in London, Singapore, Stamford, and Tokyo on the execution and delivery of our core syndicated market research projects across various financial services sectors/sub-segments.
- This is a leadership role that requires managing multiple teams, projects, and processes in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Developing a deep understanding of our proprietary market research methodology to gain insights into the scope of client servicing, research, and delivery
- Lead, own and manage various workstream/ sector teams that are producing insights for our clients globally within the financial services industry
- Proactively troubleshoot/escalate project challenges to ensure timely addressal
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and foster teamwork and collaboration
People Management :
- Define talent needs in line with our operating model and its evolution
- Define team's and individual's goals, and roles and responsibilities
- Provide timely and constructive feedback on performance
- Support cross training and resource rotation to ensure that there is adequate bench strength for key roles and processes
Stakeholder management :
- Accountable for effective communication of issues and driving resolution
- Provide periodic updates (Debrief, KRAs, etc.) to stakeholders in Business
- Partner HR for staffing, learning, engagement, and attrition management
- Work with Product Managers and Technology on transformation initiatives
Operational Excellence :
- Collaborate with onshore teams to drive migration identifying synergies and leveraging existing competencies
- Look for efficiencies and better practices in all areas of the role
- Own and drive documentation of business processes
Qualifications/ skills :
- Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred
- Experienced working in/ consulting to the financial services industry is desirable
- Experienced about hiring, coaching, and leading a diverse and successful teams
- Experience leading research delivery in an international environment
- Possess strong communication skills - able to build relationships across functions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.