Talent Search Executive at Golden Hues Consultancy
Views:5595 Applications:191 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:184
Vice President/Vertical Head - Portfolio Management - BFSI (15-22 yrs)
Vice President/Vertical Head - Portfolio Management - Credit Card - BFSI
Drive & Manage the Super Affluent, Affluent portfolio Including Key products like Diners, HNW customer segments and ensure the increase in spends and portfolio parameters in line with business objectives. The individual will also be responsible to drive Key Portfolio parameters for existing co-brands and oncoming new co-brands.
Super Affluent & Affluent spends - Diners, HNW:
- Identify segments to increase spends by SPC /ATS /TPC growth
- Data analysis to identify opportunities for spends growth
- Set-up scripts & processes with the different channel partners such as HNW, Branch Banking, Phone Banking, CVM, Net Banking, PRM, etc, on Transactions/Spends.
- To identify customer segments which are de-growing Customers who're reducing spends on our credit cards but ACTIVE in OBC.
- Increase the width of MCC usage.
- Interventions like LE, UG, parallel card movement, ATL campaigns, BTL campaigns, etc to drive Affluent market spends