Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:551 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Vice President - Vendor Oversight/Service Delivery - BFS (10-17 yrs)
VP- Vendor Oversight Service Delivery, VP
Your key responsibilities:
- Understanding of Wealth Management business / products and align the performance of vendors accordingly. Responsible for service delivery risk and change, aligned to business vision & strategy.
- Manage Service Delivery across multiple businesses, products & contracts including application, infrastructure and back-office services.
- Measure KPIs, KRIs, Volume vs spend, delivery trends, capacity, non-conformances, % of escalations, incidents & near misses, policies & policy compliance, and act as first line of defense for vendor. Ensure full knowledge of service levels and metrics defined in the vendor engagement.
- Effective governance around risk and change. Globally consistent timely reporting.
- Experienced in risk management framework to continuously assess the risk followed by effective mitigate or reduction.
- Perform risk assessment, periodic due-diligence, policy reviews and related reporting for all the global & /or regional vendors.
- Conduct review meetings, dispute resolution and ensures timely escalation.
- Undertakes periodic reviews of the efficiency and effectiveness of VM end- to- end processes to identify opportunities to eliminate waste, improve efficiency and performance.
- Oversight of ongoing project implementation or change initiatives.
- Engages product / function development to ensure a superior vendor offering in the face of changing client needs and market trends
- Build and manage relationships with key stakeholders
- Effective communication & engagement with senior stakeholders across functions.
- Understands & actively supports plans and values, contributing to the achievement of a high-performance culture. Personally, contributes to an environment where people are greatest asset.
- Takes ownership and maintain healthy working relationship while seeking opportunities for continuous development of personal capability and improved performance contribution.
- Provides help and support to facilitate early integration and assimilation of employees in the new environment post implementation
- Highlight's performance issues within the team, where appropriate, to drive for high performance
Your skills and experience
- Atleast overall 15 years of relevant experience in Wealth Management processes / products e.g Deposits, Investments (equities, bonds, OTC, funds), Lending and vendor risk management of which, atleast 3 years of direct experience in managing global vendors
- Consulting experience with analytical skills and production problem solving
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English and local language (written/verbal) as appropriate
- Excellent team worker, able to work in virtual global teams and a matrix organization
- Open minded, able to share information, transfer knowledge and expertise to team members
- Knowledge of core banking system setup and licenses management.
- Understanding of contracts, policies and third party risk assessment.
- Project management and change management.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Innovative with ability to drive change
- Able to work independently but with strong team work, and under pressure
- Good computing skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.