Senior Recruitment Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:449 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Vice President - Valuation - Real Estate & Financial Services (14-28 yrs)
Role: VP, Real estate and Financial services valuation
To support our ambition of achieving exceptional growth, innovative offerings and world-class talent development, we are looking for a competent and enthusiastic leader for our Real estate and Financial services valuation practice.
Our Financial services valuation practices work on a range of complex valuation problems and corporate finance decision-making issues with our clients across private equity and corporate space, covering equity and debt asset classes. The group comprises ~60 professionals with proficiency in banking and capital markets, and private equity sector, along with strong competency in valuating business enterprises including early-stage companies, investments and assets.
- Provide dynamic and agile leadership to achieve growth and innovation in services. Build new markets and generate demand for Global services through continuous dialogue with stakeholders
- Develop deep understanding of the markets and key clients to identify opportunities for new services and solutions, that drive sustainable growth and future-proof our business; lead conversations with stakeholders with consulting and problem-solving mindset
- Leverage own functional knowledge and project management experience to ensure high quality output and robust service delivery on engagements; coach and guide the team on complex functional issues and have a robust learning and development program for continuous skill development
- Engagements include valuation of business enterprises, across equity and debt investments classes and early-stage companies for transaction / financial reporting / restructuring purposes.
- Lead high-complexity engagements and critical account relationships to build a successful partnership and become a trusted advisor to clients and onsite leaders
- Adopt new-age technology to enhance value of output and efficiency in processes; drive team towards continuous innovation in services and ways of working
- Measure and monitor key performance metrics and make required interventions to bring performance on course
- Be a transformative team leader and lead the team towards excellence and highest level of performance by providing diverse opportunities and motivation; create a culture of strong teaming and sense of belongingness through an open-minded and compassionate approach
- Strengthen diversity and inclusiveness in the team by proactive interventions aligned with priorities
To qualify, a candidate must have:
- A post-graduate degree in finance, accounting or business (MBA / CA) with 15+ years of related work experience on valuation of business enterprises and financial assets. Well-versed with different valuation methodologies and their application to different asset classes
- Preferably, one of the globally recognized certifications such as FRM or CFA
- 5+ years' experience in leadership role, setting-up and expanding service delivery teams, driving transformation and innovation, and achieving challenging growth targets
- Experience in managing senior stakeholders and exposure to global set-up
- Proficient in using data and information to draw insights, along with ability to present a compelling story through impactful presentations and visual tools. Preference to those with strong data analytics skills
- Strong communication and influencing ability
- Excellent analytical, organizational, interpersonal, and teaming skills
- Willingness and ability to travel, when required
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.