Recruitment Specialist - Investment Banking at Black Turtle
Views:12573 Applications:258 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
Vice President - Valuation Control - FX (8-16 yrs)
JOB TITLE - VP - Valuation : FX
1. REPORTS DIRECTLY TO Head of Valuation Control - FX
2. DIRECT REPORTS
3. INDIRECT REPORTS :The role will involve close coordination with the respective product control, MTCR, and front office and valuation control staff.
4. JOB PURPOSE
The main function of this role will be to assist the Manager in independently assessing the valuation of all assets and liabilities within the respective Financial Markets business. Additional responsibilities would be the calculation and assessment of market and model reserves in light of known model deficiencies.
5. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
To assist the Senior Manager to ensure that the Valuation Control responsibilities as a function are met. These include,
1. Responsibility for the independent valuation at month-end of all assets and liabilities using multiple external vendor services pricing.
2. Providing timely information to the relevant product controller on the impacts to their books.
3. Conducting reviews of significant deals.
4. Calculation and analysis of reserves.
5. Analysis of model deficiencies.
6. Production of monthly pack which clearly states the over or undervaluation as compared to front office.
7. Review and implement Independent Pricing methodologies.
8. Ensure ALL trades are marked to fair value.
9. Identify pricing issues for complex derivative trades.
10. Establish best practice valuation techniques.
11. Ensure a robust and optimized Prudential Valuation Framework.
10. KNOW HOW AND EXPERIENCE
1. Educated to degree level; preferably with a Finance / Business OR Financial Engineering background OR Masters degree in a quantitative subject.
2. Strong IT skills. In particular Excel, VBA, SQL and functional programming.
3. Experience of Global Markets treasury products (covering All Global Markets products)
4. Ability to work under constant pressure to tight deadlines and deliver high quality output.
5. Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels both written (report and guideline writing) and verbally.
6. Analytical and challenging mindset.
If you find it is suitable then please send me your updated CV with below detail or provide me a reference .
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Experience :
- Current CTC :
- Expected CTC :
- Notice Period :
- Current Location :
- Reason behind Job Change :
- Contact Number
- Reporting to :
- Reporting person Name:
- Hierarchy Structure:
- Handling a team of :
Dir No: +91 22 66848548|Mob No .8454843560
Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/tejashree-w-5328b86a/
B-208, Kailash Business Park, Next to Parksite, Vikhroli(West), Mumbai 400079,India