Recruiter at Credence HR Services
Views:147 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Vice President - US Taxes - Investment Bank - CA (12-18 yrs)
Hiring for one of the Investment banks in Mumbai and Bangalore into US Taxation.
Location: Mumbai / Bangalore
Shifts: 6.30 pm - 3.30 am
1. This role includes responsibility for updating acquisition cost, acquisition date and tax code to securities transferred at lot level. In addition, team is responsible for applying specified lots to sales & transfers.
2. Tax Cost is responsible for updating acquisition cost, acquisition date and tax code to securities transferred at lot level.
In addition, the team is responsible for applying specified lots to sales & transfers.
1. 8-10 years of relevant work experience.
2. Prior experience with Private Banking Operations will be added advantage
3. Candidate should possess in-depth knowledge of US Tax and Securities
4. High proficiency in Microsoft Office
Educational Qualification -Desired- Post Graduate, Minimum - Graduate
Role Purpose: Tax Cost is responsible for updating cost basis information at lot level on securities transferred which include acquisition cost, acquisition date and tax code. This information eventually flows into client tax forms like 1099 B as it helps in gain/loss calculation.
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of operational procedures.
- Understand, follow and demonstrate compliance with all Risk and Control regulations.
- People management including managers
- Work Allocation and monitoring.
- Escalation management
- Active involvement in and contribution to Global Projects / Local Initiatives.
- Assist and ensure a competitive and transparent work culture.
- Identify, evaluate and deliver process improvement initiatives.
- Manage and lead discussions on exceptional cases.
- Propose and create efficiencies
- Strong analytical skills with high accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong Client Focus: adhering to response time to clients and maintaining high client satisfaction.
- Demonstrated leadership skills: collaborate with and lead others by influence, to achieve objectives, with an aptitude for decision making and problem-solving.
- Assertiveness Skills: willingness and ability to challenge the status quo and express opinions.
- Strong team player.
- Strong interpersonal skills: can build effective business relationships with cross-functional/geographical teams and coordinate with teams on action items.
- Adaptability: effectively organize and prioritize work to meet stringent deadlines.
- Aid in the development and management of an innovation-driven work environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.