Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:1156 Applications:274 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Vice President - US Healthcare BPO Operations (18-22 yrs)
Role : VP- Operations (US Healthcare BPO Operations)
Location : Delhi NCR
- Manage the P&L for the US Healthcare Operations
- Manage 2000+ FTE & Multiple Sites.
- Overseeing operational activities for the organization.
- Responsible for the strategic planning and execution of all operations program. Provide high level management to Directors and Senior Managers to maintain a consistently high standard of program delivery and outstanding client and staff experience across all sites.
- Align staff and all other resources to most efficiently and effectively achieve programmatic objectives.
- Deliver results against a defined scope of work that includes measurable ROI, strategic innovation, performance reporting, and human capital development. Manage and grow a portfolio for US Healthcare BU
- Support development of program policies, rules, protocols, handbooks, and forms for all program components.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory client guidelines and standards. Take leadership role in migration to new case management database.
- Maintain a culture of performance management and continuous improvement, helping staff focus on both their individual clients as well as the site overall goals. Responsible for revenues, headcount and all client deliverables.
- Identify opportunities to streamline business processes and systems. Represent the company and actively participate in operational reviews, MBRs/QBRs.
- Maintain internal and external MIS reports.
- Manage project revenues, manpower and profitability for processes, and take necessary actions to meet required targets
- Responsible for monthly/quarterly/annual performance appraisals of employees in the vertical.
- Minimizing operation expenditure within the business. P&L management.
- Developing leadership and coaching programs to increase employee effectiveness.
- Provide strategic direction to assigned lines of businesses.
- Improve employee retention and enhance employee engagement. Perform other duties assigned.
Preferred Qualification / Work Experience:
- MBA from reputed business school
- Preferably currently managing US Healthcare Operations for an International BPO
- Overall work experience of 18+ years with at least 8+ years experience leadership role
- Specializing in US Healthcare Operations or similar in a BPO / ITeS setting.
- Strong understanding of P&L, cost management and financial performance
- Must carry an experience of managing multiple sites.