Director at Mirus Solutions
Views:449 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vice President - Treasury Operations - Bank (10-20 yrs)
VP Treasury Operations
Role Name : VP Treasury Operations
Purpose of the role : Leading the back office operations for treasury.
Required Exposure :
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in Transaction Banking, Treasury Operations, Treasury Mid office, Treasury Compliance etc. either in Banking or NBFC space
Key roles & responsibilities :
- Capability lead role of defining - go-to market offering for Treasury services.
- Lead and shape winning proposal for large scales engagements related to Treasury,
- Creating value propositions in deal, leading client orals, workshops, due diligence, leading domain- specific solution design and other key sales effectiveness activities from origination to win stage
- F&A thought leader and deep domain specialist in Treasury providing best in class industry view, support existing engagements, diagnostic, due diligence, client co-design workshops, transformation engagement
- Create business outcomes and other internal and external benchmarks based on industry and business trends
- Provide support and coordination in driving next generation initiatives and innovation for Treasury capabilities and deliver client value
Required Experience :10+years
Location : Mumbai
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.