Consultant at Adviti Consulting
Views:640 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:144
Vice President - Treasury - eCommerce (12-17 yrs)
Position: VP - Treasury ( for an E-commerce company)
Reports to: India CFO
Qualification: CA (Mandatory) + MBA (Preferred)
Experience: 12-17 years
VP Treasury maintains stringent internal controls across accounting, finance and compliance. The team works on transfer pricing, FEMA & RBI compliances and US GAAP amongst other regular activities. If you are a go-getter with an affinity to arrive at innovative solutions & an eye for detail, this is the place for you!
- Cashflow management and forecasting (daily cash flows, based on inputs received from internal teams about inflows and outflows; preparation of projected cash flows of the company)
- Managing relationships with bankers and fund managers
- Monitoring of actual fund flows and transactions and ensuring smooth processing
- To deploy surplus cash available in various instruments like Bank FD, MFs, other short term liquid instruments, etc.
- Constantly optimising for returns of idle funds
- Between 12-17 years of experience post CA in Treasury and resourceful in terms of good networking with various fund managers/credit rating agencies/bankers/NBFCs to have constant update on deals/rates prevailing in the market to exploit and maximise IRR in Treasury.
- Ability to Create/adhere/modify Investment Policy for the organization to address dynamic need of the organisation to ensure policy and relevant law compliances.
- Ability to understand and analyse macro and micro factors having impact on Indian economy and thereby impact on finance. Ability to collate data/information on regular basis from identified reliable sources to take long term and short term view on finance.
- Integrated working with the business to address their fund requirement and handling day to day cash flow projections/banking and manage good relations with various agencies/banks.
Good to Have: Startup/tech company experience
Team - Recruitment